The SWF Quiz (TMS version)

Bearsy

excellent thread yo!

1) Which swf poster was branded "a relentless megaspastic" by forum poster, krakens.

b) Which swf poster has genuine naked baths with his father in laws, no jokes he genuine does yo!

IV) If you go to lapdancing club in birminghams, how much do you find urself paying for small bottle of "champagne" that u never even ordered?

excellent thread yo!

1) which swf poster was branded "a relentless megaspastic" by forum poster, krakens.

Alpine

b) which swf poster has genuine naked baths with his father in laws, no jokes he genuine does yo!

Bearsy

iv) if you go to lapdancing club in birminghams, how much do you find urself paying for small bottle of "champagne" that u never even ordered?

25 pounds

25 pounds

seriously brah? what kind of back street skank is you visiting? and more important can i get address pls!

edit: i also just see you guess alpine for first question which is wrong yo, and also bearsy for second question which is so ridiculous answer if it was on family fortunes whole audience would just be lolling at stupidity yo! NU-NUH!

Edited by Bearsy

B) tokyos.

v.good! i spose it was obvious, even before he mentioned it i always suspected tokyos took genuine naked baths with his father in-laws and shook him off tenderly beneath the bubbles

fail tokyos! Remember we is just talking the champagne surcharge not total bill!

edit: to be fair maybe i never broke it down in my accounting i can't really remember. This maybe trick question! If someone gets it they earn +10 reputations points cos they obviously been same place!

Oh sorry.

Question 6: How much would a SWF poster ('s boss) have to pay to not bone a Rihanna smelling prostitute in Birmingham on Christmas day with baby Jesus looking on?

Question 7: Which lower league team does SWF poster Milts support?

Question C: What is SWF MLG's nick name?

yeah i could be in bit of trouble if they is seriously gonna start fractioning me for posting nonsense in wrong forums! I think I'd better keep off main board for while yo!

i message chalet back tho saying i was all sorry and it was mostly tokyos fault anyway so hopefully we is cool now!

yeah i could be in bit of trouble if they is seriously gonna start fractioning me for posting nonsense in wrong forums! I think I'd better keep off main board for while yo!

i message chalet back tho saying i was all sorry and it was mostly tokyos fault anyway so hopefully we is cool now!

Did you say thank you? It's the latest crazy started by Alps.

Chalet's gonna get you banned bear and then we'll have to move to that other dumb forum which is like a reverse world. Remember all those rumours that Chalet boned that American political, I think he is still angry about you starting that.

Completely unrelated question:

Which SWF mod is Condalisa Rice talking about here?

small.jpg?w=300&h=257

you know my first post on this thread, it now has two little red cards on it! Can everyone see dat or is it just for my informations?

We should visit reverse world again sometimes tokyos, see how they're getting on. It can be like an annual muppet show day trip!

Nah those red cards are just for you bear. I liked that other forum, it was like a holiday and some of them already knew us. The problem was they didn't have a muppet show forum just one thread for non boring footbally saints talk. How can there be 21 pages about are we safe or not? Just do the maths and if you can't do that, just hope we win or something, don't be bothering the internet with your dumbness.

you know my first post on this thread, it now has two little red cards on it! Can everyone see dat or is it just for my informations?

We should visit reverse world again sometimes tokyos, see how they're getting on. It can be like an annual muppet show day trip!

Can't see them on tapatalk ;)

which one is yo daughter?

I got another fraction for doing a swear yo :(. I'm actually 1 fraction point off getting an FA ban! I've put feelers out with my agent to see bout doing a Joey Barton loan deal to some other more bear tolerant climate when the axe falls!