CCFC fan in peace

jimmyl

I held your banner in the away end on that game; I didn't have a ticket and I bought an away end ticket from a Coventry fan outside the ground and stood amongst a great bunch of people, they all knew I was a Saints fan and there was no bad feeling and we all left shaking hands.

Its an absolute disgrace what has happened to your club, I have a work colleague who is a Cov fan and he has kept me up to date with the goings on and he like you just feels so powerless.

Here's my idea start up an AFC Coventry and play in the Rioch on alternative Saturdays, encourage the fans to watch this team; creating a mass desertion and proving that a club is nothing without its fans. The happy ending is that SISU are then forced to sell then the fans can rejoin CC and disband AFC.

After Brighton the FL said this would not happen again and it is, they must be aware of what is going on, but do they care. Good luck with your fight.

How did I miss this post?

Thank you for helping us with the flag.

At the moment there are 8 bidders for CCFC Ltd where the administrator says the Golden Share lies. One of those bidders is SISU, but you'd hope that they wouldn't pass the fit and proper test (time for that test to prove its worth).

In the meantime the clown that they employ as our CEO is spouting this kind of trash:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-bosses-take-jimmy-4019429

If it is decided that SISU will remain our owners I'd imagine the idea of an AFC Coventry would come to fruition.

How did I miss this post?

Thank you for helping us with the flag.

At the moment there are 8 bidders for CCFC Ltd where the administrator says the Golden Share lies. One of those bidders is SISU, but you'd hope that they wouldn't pass the fit and proper test (time for that test to prove its worth).

In the meantime the clown that they employ as our CEO is spouting this kind of trash:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-bosses-take-jimmy-4019429

If it is decided that SISU will remain our owners I'd imagine the idea of an AFC Coventry would come to fruition.

Absolutely shocking stuff! These kind of people should never be allowed near football clubs, best of luck for the future!

Signed. I've got a lot of time for Coventry fans. Will always remember when we got promoted to the Prem and Coventry were relegated. Coventry fans stayed after the game and watched our fans celebrate. Don't know that I could have done that if it was the other way around. Good luck to you all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately it looks like Coventry will be ground sharing with Northampton Town for the next 3 years. A 70 mile round trip for home games!! As you can imagine CCFC fans are distraught/angry/upset/gutted you name it. It seems ever since SISU got involved with them it's been one slippery slope

Lets see how quickly SISU get on with building a new ground, my bet is they won't start at all. Surely their game plan is to make the Rioch Arena Company go bust which they then buy for nothing. It a disgusting way of doing business.

Coventry fans should set up an AFC now and play in the Rioch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22856508

This offer from a month ago seems to not have been taken up, so would that mean that there are ulterior motives at play? I still remember when SISU were sniffing around us and it seemed to be the only option on the horizon. Give them their die, our board saw SISU or what they were (as did a lot of people on here and at Coventry). It's sad that these fears have come true.