How not to do customer service on social media.

pap

They say that the customer is always right, or most of them do anyway.

Meet Samy and Amy Bouzaglo, owners and operators of Amy's Baking Company Bakery and Bistro, who recently got their fifteen minutes of fame by appearing on Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares. He found them too difficult to work with and ditched them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XQDtoHpAWhg#!

They've recently rode roughshod into a social media storm when they took to the Interwebs to defend their reputation.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-the-most-epic-brand-meltdown-on-facebook-ever

In fairness, Samy comes across as a nice bloke who is probably ruled by his d!ck. Amy is batsh!t crazy though.

Posted here instead of the Lounge as I'm hoping for judgmental remarks, not serious discussion.

You've come to the right place Papdoggy. I haven't even seen it yet and I am going to judge her as a crazy b!tch. How about that for judgemental?

That's brilliant Tokes. buctootim and Verbal had better watch out! I do feel you've some way to make up on the latter though. Is there any way that you could perhaps construct an entire backstory for her, fuelled by enmity, filled with insinuation and the results of your own, fevered imagination? Also, could you forget any music that was made after 1970? Those two things and I think you'll have Verbs on the ropes.

That's brilliant Tokes. buctootim and Verbal had better watch out! I do feel you've some way to make up on the latter though. Is there any way that you could perhaps construct an entire backstory for her, fuelled by enmity, filled with insinuation and the results of your own, fevered imagination? Also, could you forget any music that was made after 1970? Those two things and I think you'll have Verbs on the ropes.

I havent even got time to watch the dumb video paps, let alone make a life for her. You need someone with time on their hands and a vivid imagination, bear will be along in a minute. If not, I'll have a look later.

Are there any topless shots of her?

She looks plastic but the sex with her would be incredible. You can tell she'd literally let you do anything. The whole god thing is just a front, the filthy mare.

+1

she would be fucking nightmare next morning tho

She looks plastic but the sex with her would be incredible. You can tell she'd literally let you do anything. The whole god thing is just a front, the filthy mare.

Exactly what I was thinking. She'd just go for it!!

+1

she would be fucking nightmare next morning tho

I'd go back to hers, do the deed and f*ck off... As long as she'd untied me.

Chaps, I can only get on board with this if you can conjure similar levels of disrespect during or after the act.

e.g. wiping your cock on Amy's curtains (note: not beef) or perhaps asking Samy if he'd like to smell your fingers.

Did someone mention my drinking buddy Gordon?

Well, whatever he did or did not do to whatever may or may not be in that video he has my full support and is right. He is a genius but not as much of a Babe magnet as yours truly (but only with the Sequinned Baseball Cap)

Eeeeeeeewwww, she's pugly. it's like fugly but with the face of a pug. If you were to have sex with her, you'd wait until you had your massive beast inside of her, and only THEN tell her that her baking is crud. Make her thrash and try to hold on.

Did someone mention my drinking buddy Gordon?

Well, whatever he did or did not do to whatever may or may not be in that video he has my full support and is right. He is a genius but not as much of a Babe magnet as yours truly (but only with the Sequinned Baseball Cap)

Your mate Gordon came across as reasonable on one of his own TV shows. I think that is an indication of how hat-stand Amy was.