Why I like the ticket office

Master Bates

Because they're very friendly helpful people and everytime I e.mail them with a question I always get the right answer:

Good morning ticket office,

Hope everyone’s fine and well.

Right, what it is, I’ll be coming down between 12:20-12:30pm to get two tickets for the mighty Man Yoo clash, only thing is I’ve left my season ticket at home so I was wondering if I could use my provisional licence to prove I’m the season ticket holder seeing as the licence has my piccy on (not a nice piccy mind), my signature and address.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease,

Cheerski.

Morning,

That will be fine to just bring your ID.

Kind regards

Thank you very much :)

No ones allowed to laugh at the pic though.

Cheerski,

I liked the chip e.mail to Saints hospitality a while back, that was cool.

Anyways, thanks once again TO.

I can also confirm that the ticket office sent back to me a most useful and polite reply to a question i had.I have now been able to purchase my tickets.

Although the seating plan to my mind bears no relation to the real position of the reception ticket office and megastore etc.

Where do you get a coat with sticky out ears? Most coats I buy usually come with buttons (or a zip) and a collar.

Meh :)

nickh, i'm in your seat forthe Man Yoo game :D not really but very close.

The queue outside the Stadium is an hour long, Lowe missed out on some extra money by not even having a barbeque set up.

The queue outside the Stadium is an hour long, Lowe missed out on some extra money by not even having a barbeque set up.

That's not good, **** standing in the cold for an hour.

Is Mike (Ex of Romsey) still there?

Apologies....the bit about working in the Skoda garage was a lie. Just me trying to be highly amusing in trying to convince Mr Bates that I was closer to SMS than he was....I need to dig out that tongue-in-cheek smiley me thinks!

Apologies....the bit about working in the Skoda garage was a lie. Just me trying to be highly amusing in trying to convince Mr Bates that I was closer to SMS than he was....I need to dig out that tongue-in-cheek smiley me thinks!

And you would have gotten away with it to, had I not gone in to the Skoda place and asked for you ;)

MB Im not there tomorrow it is the wife and eldest. I have got tickets in the Itchen block 4 I think it was.