Bearsy's STD trip to Ibiza 2013 - your photos

Tokyo-Saint

here is genuine photo of my ibiza holidays! What i done is i knobbed this one bird early doors then i obviously moved on + didn't leave a forwarding address. She tracked me down couple days later tho (obv she is part bloodhound or sherlock's neice or something) and grabbed hold of me + mate of mine caught our reunions on camera!

:adore:

Wow, Turks finds my Golf Stories funny.

That reminds me of the time I was sitting with Paul McGinley & his old mate Nigel Mansell.

Nige was SHOCKED that anyone knew about the time he was pulled over by a Cop for speeding on his way to Blandford through Coombe Bissett.

Cop pulls over Ferrari and says 'allo 'allo 'allo, who do we think we are then? Nigel Bloody Mansell? Ah well, yes, actually I am...

Cop then comes in the Fox & Goose & tells everyone, we ROFL & the Fail published the story next day. Must have been 25 or more years ago now though.

:adore:

Wow, Turks finds my Golf Stories funny.

That reminds me of the time I was sitting with Paul McGinley & his old mate Nigel Mansell.

Nige was SHOCKED that anyone knew about the time he was pulled over by a Cop for speeding on his way to Blandford through Coombe Bissett.

Cop pulls over Ferrari and says 'allo 'allo 'allo, who do we think we are then? Nigel Bloody Mansell? Ah well, yes, actually I am...

Cop then comes in the Fox & Goose & tells everyone, we ROFL & the Fail published the story next day. Must have been 25 or more years ago now though.

Holy SH!T.

they have real life CCTV coverage of Bearsy on holiday and it made it into the Press!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/27/cheeky-bear-walks-into-irish-bar-in-the-rocky-mountains-video-3900812/

Here was Toke's sending him a text and not seeing him

http://metro.co.uk/2012/04/13/unsuspecting-texter-gets-a-fright-after-accidentally-bumping-into-giant-bear-396628/