Arry finds out he's not getting Hooper

StratfordSaint

You just have to see this - sorry if posted elsewhere but it has made my night!!!

Yawn, how many different 'gags' can you use that nazi video for. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Welcome to the forum. 1 post in and no doubt you're already discovered Turkish is a boing ****.

That video was funny about the first two or three times It was used, now its become over used and dull, no offence to the poster who put it on but when you've seen it 50 times for 50 different 'jokes' it becomes rather repetitive.

That video was funny about the first two or three times It was used, now its become over used and dull, no offence to the poster who put it on but when you've seen it 50 times for 50 different 'jokes' it becomes rather repetitive.

Somewhat similar to the vast majority of your posts then.

I think that is Turk's joke Nick. It is Turks joke that he uses repeatedly, making it ironic about him complaining that someone else has used a joke that has been used repeatedly. Bear is mocking that, ironically using the tool that the original poster..... Oh forget it!

I think Bearsy should have immunity from being banned from the site, he is by far the bestest poster we have ever had....well him and Deppo. We don't know how good he is until he gets banned lol.

Funny how Turks gets his name on the video and now it is a great, Phil will now dine out on the video. I have a feeling that Rory and Lee will now be getting a run down, and all their problems will mean nothing as they are run through it step by step. Iam disappointed of course there was no mention of 'Pompey will get away with it' but Bearsy can't get it right every time.

Sadly the rest of the Internet will not have a clue and think it was a c... attempt