Liverpool list of offensive words

raynesparksaint

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/30/liverpool-unacceptable-words-discrimination

Seems like they have missed a few off to me.

Although I do like "She-man", "That's gay", "You're gay" and "Don't be a woman". Those words can really cut deep.

Do you think we should offer to put a similar list together on behalf of our mighty saints?

Interestingly midget doesn't. I thought this was an official term. Like for little people there were dwarfs or midgets. Now slating them, just that it is a condition isn't it?

Or is it just banned in Liverpool? Pap please confirm.

I think it's just best not to mention it, Tokes. Never p!ss off small people. They are already p!ssed off about being small.

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate RP on starting his first thread. He was like a nervous virgin getting fingered before pressing 'post' earlier.

Well done RP! You survived deportation last week and now post interesting offensive comments. Next stop the moon.

We need an officially endorsed guide to approved Liverpool terms of abuse. I'll start off with "Homeowner" and "employed"

This sort of thing always warms my cockles.

You hear stories of people's other senses getting more acute when they've lost one, but you rarely see someone's head compensate so aggressively for erectile dysfunction.

We're quite good at taking the p!ss here. Irish influence, probs :)

Pap are you a genuine scouser like with the comedy voice and everything?

Nah, I'm a Sotonian, nipper.

Even worse, I'm one of these numpties that picks up the dialect but not the accent, so what with Liverpool and Northern Ireland, I sound ridiculous half the time.

I can do their accent in fits and starts though, although the missus claims it isn't very good.

Paps not good at comedy, he isnt really exposed to it up there. He likes to get shrill and narky to compensate

Aw mate. Does everyone get this bitter in their mid-50s?

Is there a number you can call?

guise... i don't want to be all moderation bear but ur only allowed to mug each other off in muppet shows if ur mates + just doing joshing. Some of the posts on this thread is sounding a bit main board.

Edit: Particularly the ones calling me price pikey

guise... i don't want to be all moderation bear but ur only allowed to mug each other off in muppet shows if ur mates + just doing joshing. Some of the posts on this thread is sounding a bit main board.

Edit: Particularly the ones calling me price pikey

Ah, don't worry about it.

Tim's alright most of the time.

W@nker ^

Edit - sorry pap, was aiming for bear there and accidentally hit you with some friendly fire....

Or is it a conspiracy and I am really on tim's payroll and the whole thing is overseen by George W Bush?

We will never know.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Ah, don't worry about it.

Tim's alright most of the time.

I'm very sensitive bear! I feel better now you have explained that you do love tim + tim loves you. Also batman, i was worried you didn't love batman + batman didn't love you. I'm all about the love!

I'm very sensitive bear! I feel better now you have explained that you do love tim + tim loves you. Also batman, i was worried you didn't love batman + batman didn't love you. I'm all about the love!

Tim's the closest thing I have to a consistent nemesis on here. Of course we love each other.

Notice you were hating on the dead in the lounge again bear. More fractions before the weekend.

By the way, I think there is lots of sexual tension between paps and Brett but alps keeps butting in with navy facts and spoiling the moment. If those guys could just go on a boat for a while and get away from it all, I think they would really hit it off.

I'm not sure about Batman though. Previous interpretations of the character, even Adam West, are infinitely more manly examples of the Caped Crusader. Contrast that with our Bats.

Everyone knows his identity and he loses all his dust ups.

Disappointing. Strike from love register please. Nothing personal - he's just ruining an icon, is all :)

POW! Brett takes one right in the slapper

CAPOW! - Jamie takes another right in the chops

Pap's really going to town tonight. Taking no prisoners.

Why Brett? Seriously, why?

Is that the sort of aspirational moniker we would all self-apply if we had the chance?

The only Brett I knew wasn't really a Brett ( see a pattern emerging here? ) and was the last person I had a stand-up fist fight with. The f**ker scratched my neck, FFS. ms pap thought I'd been getting hickies off the Uni bad girls.

Why Brett?

Royal Navy got to be trained to be masters of disguise Pap in case they are shipwrecked behind enemy lines. They've got to fit in with the locals without standing out or drawing attention to themselves. They are specially trained for this. Brett is a very common name in Camden and Camden is a very popular location for saints fans to live. This is simple master of disguise stuff pap, page 1.

Royal Navy got to be trained to be masters of disguise Pap in case they are shipwrecked behind enemy lines. They've got to fit in with the locals without standing out or drawing attention to themselves. They are specially trained for this. Brett is a very common name in Camden and Camden is a very popular location for saints fans to live. This is simple master of disguise stuff pap, page 1.

Thats right Tokes. Hiding in plain sight its called. Very effective it is too.

HIDING+IN+PLAIN+SIGHT.jpg

That document is more deadly than the deadliest Deadly Dossier of Dastardly Saddams duds.

For you in PC land you'll all now get nicked or sent to the Race Relations Board if you ever try and insult a Scouser.

Oh but for us in the Lands of The Free. It is such sweet Ammunition.

We can run out all of those and they would know that if they ever responded they'd be banned from their tribe for life.

Which is another way of saying I'm playing golf with a Scouser tomorrow. God I'm gonna have fun with this

(Oh and yes Tokes that was a trap you get to the end before the G word. You try and trap everyone's favourite Bear with Dead People in French Indo-China and well, gloves are on mate