Liverpool list of offensive words

raynesparksaint

That document is more deadly than the deadliest Deadly Dossier of Dastardly Saddams duds.

For you in PC land you'll all now get nicked or sent to the Race Relations Board if you ever try and insult a Scouser.

Oh but for us in the Lands of The Free. It is such sweet Ammunition.

We can run out all of those and they would know that if they ever responded they'd be banned from their tribe for life.

Which is another way of saying I'm playing golf with a Scouser tomorrow. God I'm gonna have fun with this

(Oh and yes Tokes that was a trap you get to the end before the G word. You try and trap everyone's favourite Bear with Dead People in French Indo-China and well, gloves are on mate

Can someone PLEASE get Desert Rescue out to Dubai Phil?

Think I may have mentioned we're BORED!

Still, only one week to Eid and then we can go out and do stuff woo-hoo

And two weeks to Footie on the Beach!

Maybe this'll relieve the boredom a bit

http://isuckatgolf.net/Beercartcontestants.html

At least Bearsy will get some relief out of it...

Tara Buell fits into the Would or Wouldn't thread I think

tarahugecrawl950.jpg

tokyos please do not put hijack + airfrance in same post cos it increases monitoring of muppet shows, and i don't want tony blair finding out bout the money my boss spent buying me prostitutes in birmingham brothels. I didn't declare it as taxable benefit.

tokyos please do not put hijack + airfrance in same post cos it increases monitoring of muppet shows, and i don't want tony blair finding out bout the money my boss spent buying me prostitutes in birmingham brothels. I didn't declare it as taxable benefit.

but you didn't actually benefit if I recall correctly. Unless you've been down there again that is. In fact you might be able to get tax credits for some little known affliction or other. Limp Wick Hooker Syndrome must qualify as a known handicap.

Hi Phil,

Could maybe start a thread on this but might as well hijack RPs. Who is the best to fly out to dubai with? Airfrance offering a pretty good deal at the moment for flybis members, about £359. Anyone you recommend?

Depends on your criteria.

Do you want to get here cheap or do you want to get laid 20 minutes after you land?

The whole change planes stuff is pants yes it saves money but really? It takes like 10 hours. AF Biz class is fine but I found LH & AF in economy to be like soooooooo Ryanair without having to pay for stuff.

GulfAir will be cheap but AF would be better

Cheapest non stop deal is often Royal Brunei - really nice. BUT they don't serve booze...

Which is actually NOT a problem as you go to Duty Free buy yourself a nice wine & spirit of your choice and they serve it for you - most mashed I have EVER been on a flight here tbh.

Etihad may offer a cheap deal BUT you then have a skanky coach trip to here meh.

Oh getting laid? Has to be Emirates, pick your target, smile, say please & thankyou and ask them how hard their job must be. Easy pickings.

Avoid Eid (9th Aug, 16th ish of October) avoid school break up weekends and EK have some good deals on their web site

But AF will get you here and yes you will have to drink Bullfrogs, have a curry at Ravi's & watch the Saints game at Barasti with the other nutters

One option for non stop Tokes is Qantas

They now have 2 daily flights that stop in Dubai & code share on ALL the EK flights from LHR & LGW

Their tickets are cheaper than EK even on EK flights

Edited by dubai_phil

You couldn't make it up.

And I'm not.

Played golf today with a mate fark me it was hot.

Anyways last 2 holes some geezer is on his own & we are hanging waiting for some muppets in front of us. So we say wanna join us for the last two holes? He's like yeah thanks...

Lo and behold, he's a bloody Scouse. I say "You seen those new rules?" Grumble grumble.

Oh we hit him with every one and he got more and more and more mad. Eventually he hit a really bad shot and we said Stop playing like a girl and wow, thought he was about to kill us & mate said - calm down, calm down...

Oh it was beautiful his head just kinda went purple and (no not THAT head) and he slumped away.

Damn they HATE it

Oh and then we said Suarez will go to the Gooners...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2382452/Liverpool-kit-supplier-Warrior-use-clubs-offensive-phrases-promoting-new-kit.html

Oops :lol:

Liverpool issued their staff with a list of 40 'offensive' and 'unacceptable' words this week in a bid to eliminate discrimination from Anfield - but it appears kit suppliers Warrior didn't get the message.

Among the offensive terms was 'Man Up', which the club claim could be discriminatory on ground of gender along with terms like 'Queen', 'She-man' and 'Lady-Boy'.

Yet Warrior are advertising the team's new third strip on their website with the slogan 'Man Up, Sign Up.'

There's very few scouse un pc words in the list . Or is it okay to have local dialect words . I'm suprised to see the w. o .g word I hadn't seen or heard that for decades

I see in another article re scouse lingo . The following .marmite miner’, ‘arse bandit’, ‘rear gunner’ or ‘chutney ferret’ - omitted? Conspicuous by their absence are anti-Scouser jibes such as ‘bin dipper’, ‘granny stabber’, ‘ratmuncher’ or ‘hubcap thief’.

Edited by Viking Warrior

There's very few scouse un pc words in the list . Or is it okay to have local dialect words . I'm suprised to see the w. o .g word I hadn't seen or heard that for decades

I see in another article re scouse lingo . The following .marmite miner’, ‘arse bandit’, ‘rear gunner’ or ‘chutney ferret’ - omitted? Conspicuous by their absence are anti-Scouser jibes such as ‘bin dipper’, ‘granny stabber’, ‘ratmuncher’ or ‘hubcap thief’.

Do you reckon LFC fans will be calling each other bin dippers in the Kop?