Mayuka loan to Wigan??

angelman

How much were his wages? Was he playing for free?

No of course not but when he did play he played well, I suspect if he hadn't been injured he would have continued to keep Sharp out of the team and probably would have scored as many as Sharp did.

No of course not but when he did play he played well, I suspect if he hadn't been injured he would have continued to keep Sharp out of the team and probably would have scored as many as Sharp did.

If, buts and maybes and a great deal of not taking his opportunites and excuses, excuses are not for winners, surely Cortese would harbour such a view as that?

interesting that you completely avoided my point about Morgan. I bet you were one of those slagging him off when he first joined as you do with our players now. How you can definitively judge players like Ramirez as failures and rip offs after one year is beyond me. I'd say Ramirez had a better first season with us than Morgan did.

interesting that you completely avoided my point about Morgan. I bet you were one of those slagging him off when he first joined as you do with our players now. How you can definitively judge players like Ramirez as failures and rip offs after one year is beyond me. I'd say Ramirez had a better first season with us than Morgan did.

I am not so sure but how old was Schneiderlin? How much did he cost?

I heard they did, Liverpool interest wained, Forren was a poor signing and what else?

that's the way they work at Lyon, always needing to balance the books. They sign players, keep them for a couple of years and sell them at a profit. Aulas is a nasty piece of work. He's currently trying to sue agents and possibly his own players just because Gomis didn't sign for Newcastle. When Aulas has decided you're next out of the door to balance the books you're out of the door to anywhere that will take you at his price. Look at Bastos, Schalke wouldn't pay so he was shipped out to Al Ain totally against his will.

that's the way they work at Lyon, always needing to balance the books. They sign players, keep them for a couple of years and sell them at a profit. Aulas is a nasty piece of work. He's currently trying to sue agents and possibly his own players just because Gomis didn't sign for Newcastle. When Aulas has decided you're next out of the door to balance the books you're out of the door to anywhere that will take you at his price. Look at Bastos, Schalke wouldn't pay so he was shipped out to Al Ain totally against his will.

My in laws family have an interest in Lyon.

All this over an alleged move that hasn't happened?

Pretty much, I asked a source very close to Mayuka and he(mayuka) said it wasn't happening. Not sure at present whether there was an offer and he turned it down of if it was just paper talk and lying, lazy scumbag journos.