This whole Lowe debate

Thedelldays

is getting very boring...how does every single word he says manage to get disected by so many and taken in so many different ways..

some fans................

- moan when we dont hear what is going on and cry about the lack of tranparency from the club...when we do hear what the score is they moan the lowe is a self promoting ****..

- they moan that lowe wants us to use so many kids then moan when all these kids might be sold to KEEP US AFLOAT..

- the best one has to be moaning at lowe for actually pushing the academy so much...(see my previous point for the contradiction here)

- moan that lowe is honest about the fact we dont WANT to sell players but come on.....only an utter moron and a simpleton would not realise the need to generate funds from player sales...and unfortunately, some unpopular sales will be made if fans dont come back or we cant sell saga etc...

- fans actually believing that if lowe went we would all of a sudden get 5k+ extra at SMS....

what a bitter bunch some of you are...

Yes, this is about Lowey himself not about The Saints...Obvious why he has come out praising himself about saving the club in his eyes....When it goes wrong everyone else is to blame as he will continue telling the world he did everything he could.

He is not The Football Club but gives that impression whenever he can...

The Football Chairman by name only has been pushed aside as we approach the Man Utd game...

NickG/nichh/up and away/dragonov/jonah and other pixies are out in force for their boss, no challenge to his behaviour all of a sudden. The leader of the Brownies is having a larf.

Boring...yes, just look at the way his little Agents, Luvvies, I have sat at the top table or I an not a luvvie really brigade wet themselves over his banal utterances.

The man in the paper or on the TV screen recently is one big joke and supported by The Lavender Hill Mob.

For you Lowey Luvvies, remeber this is my opinion and if offended by my observation of your own secret Luvvies society and crass statements in his defence rember I have never been wrong, so far about you little pixies.

I hope You are bored now DD

Edited by ottery st mary
as usual spelling on purpose to read the work of art again

Yes, this is about Lowey himself not about The Saints...Obvious why he has come out praising himself about saving the club in his eyes....When it goes wrong everyone else is to blame as he will continue telling the world he did everything he could.

He is not The Football Club but gives that impression whenever he can...

The Football Chairman by name only has been pushed aside as we approach the Man Utd game...

NickG/nichh/up and away/dragonov/jonah and other pixies are out in force for their boss, no challenge to his behaviour all of a sudden. The leader of the Brownies is having a larf.

Boring...yes, just look at the way his little Agents, Luvvies, I have sat at the top table or I an not a luvvie really brigade wet themselves over his banal utterances.

The man in the paper or on the TV screen recently is one big joke and supported by The Lavender Hill Mob.

For you Lowey Luvvies, remeber this is my opinion and if offended by my observation of your own secret Luvvies society and crass statements in his defence rember I have never been wrong, so far about you little pixies.

I hope You are bored now DD

i really do wonder if any adults actually post on this place anymore....

I have to agree.

FWIW I also agree with the majority of your original post.

What makes me laugh is I really cannot stand Lowe and all he stands for, but I am sensible enough to understand and realise that he is just about the best man to have in charge in the current financial climate and under our current financial circumstances.

If that makes me a Luvvie then so be it!

Totally agree DD.....Lowe hasn't said anything wrong in this latest installment. He's said it how it is. So what if he is recommending us to go and watch the team play. It's surely a good thing because the simple fact is, if people continue to stay away we are sailing up sh!t creek with no paddle.

I have to agree.

What makes me laugh is I really cannot stand Lowe and all he stands for, but I am sensible enough to understand and realise that he is just about the best man to have in charge in the current financial climate and under our current financial circumstances.

Quite a few of us are being forced into being 'Luvvie's' due to lack of sensible argument and constructive ideas coming from the other side - their views seem to be based solely on hatred and not logic.

My parents are not available nowadays, God Bless them they are up in the clouds with The Lavender Hill Mob Pixies...

I try very hard to act grown up but have lowered myself to the level of Lowey Luvvies in order to do business with them and their Master....We are due to pass out of the infants class into the next grade...My problem is that Loweys mob keep picking on me..I gave an apple to the teacer and NickG got all jealous and hit me with his handbag...sorry I meant satchell.

nickh keeps pulling my chair from under me.

draganov, keeps protesting out loud that he is not in Loweys gang and doing my little ears ..he doth protest too loudly....

upand away is still up there in the clouds on the wall pictures with the other pixies.

jonah, well jonah keeps breaking the computer and is failing the course as an IT expert so is NOW pretending TO BE A FINANCIAL WHIZKID..but with the wrong info supplied from his contacts with Lowey and his mob and his misreading of all things financial, only go to prove he will be back classed..

The rest of the little team are sat in the corner with their D hats on and will never grow up....They are really all very nice girls...or boys sometimes but have been breat fed by their Big Daddy or Mummy, whichever way you look at it.....

I must go back and see the Doctor but Loweys Luvvies are always in front of me in the line for medication...

There I really have bored you DD....

Bring back Uncle Woggy before its too late.

My parents are not available nowadays, God Bless them they are up in the clouds with The Lavender Hill Mob Pixies...

I try very hard to act grown up but have lowered myself to the level of Lowey Luvvies in order to do business with them and their Master....We are due to pass out of the infants class into the next grade...My problem is that Loweys mob keep picking on me..I gave an apple to the teacer and NickG got all jealous and hit me with his handbag...sorry I meant satchell.

draganov, keeps protesting out loud that he is not in Loweys gang and doing my little ears ..he doth protest too loudly....

upand away is still up there in the clouds on the wall pictures with the other pixies.

jonah, well jonah keeps breaking the computer and is failing the course as an IT expert so is NOW pretending TO BE A FINANCIAL WHIZKID..but with the wrong info supplied from his contacts with Lowey and his mob and his misreading of all things financial, only go to prove he will be back classed..

The rest of the little team are sat in the corner with their D hats on and will never grow up....They are really all very nice girls...or boys sometimes but have been breat fed by their Big Daddy or Mummy, whichever way you look at it.....

I must go back and see the Doctor but Loweys Luvvies are always in front of me in the line for medication...

Sometimes, when you've nothing sensible to say, you're better off not saying anything.

Sometimes, when you've nothing sensible to say, you're better off not saying anything.

I forgot about you Faz...you little pixie , you often say a lot of nuffings...you little devil Luvvie.....

Lets hope we win to-day and I for one will be pleased as punch..but then again I love Saints and this club...In view of what you say, your better off not mentioning the game.

Edited by ottery st mary
spelling..careless.still learning.

I am lost for words....really.

I forgot about you Faz...you little pixie , you often say a lot of nuffings...you little devil Luvvie.....

Lets hope we win to-day and I for one will be pleased as punch..but then again I love Saints and this club...In view of what you say, your better off not mentioning the game.

Not a Luvvie - I just prefer to take a blanced view. I would call myself more anti the anti-Lowe zealots who've ruined the TSW experience for most of us.

Very happy to debate the game with you - on the game thread.

... and then to perpetuate the "boredom" by starting yet another thread. If you don't like the threads about Lowe don't read them, and especially don't start them.

Yep.

Delldays mate, you and I have stood shoulder-to-shoulder on team affairs on many occasions, and you have been one of my staunchest defenders, but your incessant sneering at those who want to see Lowe out of the club is getting somewhat tiresome.

If it bothers you so, simply dont read it. Some of us will never rest until he has gone.

I have to agree.

Ah. The standard lip-service/excuse to endorsing Lowe.

Yep.

Delldays mate, you and I have stood shoulder-to-shoulder on team affairs on many occasions, and you have been one of my staunchest defenders, but your incessant sneering at those who want to see Lowe out of the club is getting somewhat tiresome.

If it bothers you so, simply dont read it. Some of us will never rest until he has gone.

What are you actively doing to get rid of him?

but I am sensible enough to understand and realise that he is just about the best man to have in charge in the current financial climate and under our current financial circumstances.quote]

But what evidence do you have for your assertion that Lowe is "the best man to have in charge..."? How do you know there is no-one better? How does this thinking make you sensible? If you have reasoned thoughts on why he is the best man then fine, I can respect that, but I do find it hard to imagine what such reasons could be. After all, this man has no experience of turning round a football club business that is in the deep brown stuff, indeed he has no experience of making a successful business of running a football club even when times are good, being the prime mover for the predicament we are now in, alongsode his new-found buddy Mr Wilde, the man directly responsible for the increased financial mess due to his appointment of Hone and Dulieu.

Sensible people can see through the spin of Lowe and understand that together with Wilde they are the biggest culprits for the mess we are in and have no experience that counts towards alleviating the situation. They think negative and can only see contracting the business as a way forward, with no ideas how to either attract investment from outside, or how to maximise the profits that can be made through increased turnover. Sadly they are indicative of too many business people these days, who only have a Plan A, cut jobs and cut expenditure with only the interests of the shareholders at heart. Plan B which they cannot grasp is to benefit customers and ensure that the product they supply is of high enough quality that the turnover and profits are increased.

is getting very boring...how does every single word he says manage to get disected by so many and taken in so many different ways..

- moan when we dont hear what is going on and cry about the lack of tranparency from the club...when we do hear what the score is they moan the lowe is a self promoting ****..

- they moan that lowe wants us to use so many kids then moan when all these kids might be sold to KEEP US AFLOAT..

- the best one has to be moaning at lowe for actually pushing the academy so much...(see my previous point for the contradiction here)

- moan that lowe is honest about the fact we dont WANT to sell players but come on.....only an utter moron and a simpleton would not realise the need to generate funds from player sales...and unfortunately, some unpopular sales will be made if fans dont come back or we cant sell saga etc...

- fans actually believing that if lowe went we would all of a sudden get 5k+ extra at SMS....

Spot on Delldays.

Lowe is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Lowe gets critized for his apparent ego and yet I would say that that his ego is dwarfed in comparison to some of the egos that post on here.

What happened in the period between Lowe going and coming back summed it up for me. I was told that I would see the club rise again now the evil Lowe has had his iron grip on the club taken away.

What happened that was so brilliant for the club in that period? err.........**** all.

I have an openmind and am not in a Lowe in, our out camp, I judge every decison he makes on it's individual merits and I agree that it's just tiresome twaddle by some posters on here now.

I have concluded that they would get greater pleasure from seeing Lowe fail and their self-fulling prophecies being realised than being proved wrong and Lowe doing something positive and constructive with the club.

I guess as fans we are caught between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

But what evidence do you have for your assertion that Lowe is "the best man to have in charge..."? How do you know there is no-one better? How does this thinking make you sensible? If you have reasoned thoughts on why he is the best man then fine, I can respect that, but I do find it hard to imagine what such reasons could be. After all, this man has no experience of turning round a football club business that is in the deep brown stuff, indeed he has no experience of making a successful business of running a football club even when times are good, being the prime mover for the predicament we are now in, alongsode his new-found buddy Mr Wilde, the man directly responsible for the increased financial mess due to his appointment of Hone and Dulieu.

Sensible people can see through the spin of Lowe and understand that together with Wilde they are the biggest culprits for the mess we are in and have no experience that counts towards alleviating the situation. They think negative and can only see contracting the business as a way forward, with no ideas how to either attract investment from outside, or how to maximise the profits that can be made through increased turnover. Sadly they are indicative of too many business people these days, who only have a Plan A, cut jobs and cut expenditure with only the interests of the shareholders at heart. Plan B which they cannot grasp is to benefit customers and ensure that the product they supply is of high enough quality that the turnover and profits are increased.

how do you know they are no trying to get investment..? HOW?

in what way are they not maximising profits etc...

isnt what we're doing now PLAN B..? something that failed to materialise under the previous lot, hence the return of lowe and wilde TOGETHER...?

Nothing. Your point is ? I said I wouldnt rest. Meaning the crap he has inflicted on SFC is still upsetting me. What dont you understand ?

I wasn't making a point I was asking a question, dont be so defensive.

When you said you wouldn't rest you implied that you were actively doing something.

So are you actually doing something or not?

Becuase if what you originally meant that the crap that he has inflicted on SFC was still upsetting you then you could have simply said that the first time

(which 'some of us wont rest' does not mean, not even remotely).

Yep.

One of the most depressing things I've read on here for some time. Like a lot of others I'm sick and tired of the incessant sniping at Lowe, regardless of what he does, says, or doesn't do or doesn't say. The obsession by this group of posters to keep up their pointless campaign makes the following of Saints less enjoyable, and might even contribute to less enthusiastic support in the SMS. I appreciate that some of those doing it on here do not go to the SMS, but the vitriol on the forum is as incessant as it is unpleasant.

Lowe wasn't on the pitch yesterday telling DMG to hit a shot over the bar, or in defence encouraging them to let in a late equaliser, but he gets more hatred heaped on him, presumably because of a home draw instead of a home win. The team is now on an unbeaten run of four games, we have a cup draw which is arguably the dream tie, and every reason to think this team can only get better as the players gain in maturity and experience week by week. Despite that, the negatives have nothing better to do than carry on about Lowe. Those who are determined to keep up a 'Lowe' debate regardless of how the club does in future should understand that they will only generate opposite views and argument without doing anything at all towards helping the club we support.

one of the most depressing things i've read on here for some time. Like a lot of others i'm sick and tired of the incessant sniping at lowe, regardless of what he does, says, or doesn't do or doesn't say. The obsession by this group of posters to keep up their pointless campaign makes the following of saints less enjoyable, and might even contribute to less enthusiastic support in the sms. I appreciate that some of those doing it on here do not go to the sms, but the vitriol on the forum is as incessant as it is unpleasant.

Lowe wasn't on the pitch yesterday telling dmg to hit a shot over the bar, or in defence encouraging them to let in a late equaliser, but he gets more hatred heaped on him, presumably because of a home draw instead of a home win. The team is now on an unbeaten run of four games, we have a cup draw which is arguably the dream tie, and every reason to think this team can only get better as the players gain in maturity and experience week by week. Despite that, the negatives have nothing better to do than carry on about lowe. Those who are determined to keep up a 'lowe' debate regardless of how the club does in future should understand that they will only generate opposite views and argument without doing anything at all towards helping the club we support.

lowe out.

One of the most depressing things I've read on here for some time. Like a lot of others I'm sick and tired of the incessant sniping at Lowe, regardless of what he does, says, or doesn't do or doesn't say. The obsession by this group of posters to keep up their pointless campaign makes the following of Saints less enjoyable, and might even contribute to less enthusiastic support in the SMS. I appreciate that some of those doing it on here do not go to the SMS, but the vitriol on the forum is as incessant as it is unpleasant.

Lowe wasn't on the pitch yesterday telling DMG to hit a shot over the bar, or in defence encouraging them to let in a late equaliser, but he gets more hatred heaped on him, presumably because of a home draw instead of a home win. The team is now on an unbeaten run of four games, we have a cup draw which is arguably the dream tie, and every reason to think this team can only get better as the players gain in maturity and experience week by week. Despite that, the negatives have nothing better to do than carry on about Lowe. Those who are determined to keep up a 'Lowe' debate regardless of how the club does in future should understand that they will only generate opposite views and argument without doing anything at all towards helping the club we support.

Unlike yourself, many fans do not have short memories and attribute our current state to mistakes made by Lowe many moons ago and not just now. Here in lies the problem.

He now sits there on his golden throne proportioning blame at everybody else in the hope that all his past **** ups have been forgotten. Well it seems that some of you have and some of you are even willing to go through it all again like a dog going back to its own vomit.

Unlike yourself, many fans do not have short memories and attribute our current state to mistakes made by Lowe many moons ago and not just now. Here in lies the problem.

He now sits there on his golden throne proportioning blame at everybody else in the hope that all his past **** ups have been forgotten. Well it seems that some of you have and some of you are even willing to go through it all again like a dog going back to its own vomit.

Absolutey spot-on. But you are talking mainly to a bunch of jonnie comelatelys who cant recall events before the Ayatolleh took over and turned the club into Lowe Disunited.

Boring but essential.

Without Lowe is stand a chance of unity and survival in this League until we can be sold. With Lowe we go down.

Lowe is the cancer at Southampton Football Club.

personally i'm sick of it.

I mean, the cup draw is even turned into a negative against lowe.

I'm not a fan of him but ffs give it a rest moaners.

Nothing would be different with another chairman, unless they had money. We tried two different chairman they both failed.

Lowe, is at least recognising our financial problems and doing something about them. is it his fault we may need to sell players in januray? no!

Pathetic. U can blame him for our relegation etc, but its in the past ,getting rid of hime won;t change our position. Supporting the players on the pitch and off it fiancially might help some way towards tht.