Football Manager 2014

Matthew Le God

That is no problem MLG. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into producing these statistics and think you should be appropriately renumerated.

Also, don't listen to the other stuff them helmets is moaning on about! I think ur right that there is 75% chance that our next manager will be foreign, and also that if the same player was available from Italy or from Beirut, Cortese would buy the one from Italy.

Keep up the good work yo!

I think ur right that there is 75% chance that our next manager will be foreign.

You say that in jest, but if Pochettino left what English managers would Cortese want to replace him? Adkins and Pardew were used to get us to the Premier League, hard to see us returning to an English manager now we are in the top flight. I think he'd go for another foreigner with a good reputation in one of the top European leagues.

Yes agreed! It's only idiots like tokyo-saint who think our next manager will be Phil Brown or whoever. This is why S.I. games utilise the skills of statistical experts to produce these games, and do not listen to the jealous opinions of internet trolls like tokyo-saint.

You say that in jest, but if Pochettino left what English managers would Cortese want to replace him? Adkins and Pardew were used to get us to the Premier League, hard to see us returning to an English manager now we are in the top flight. I think he'd go for another foreigner with a good reputation in one of the top European leagues.

Stop playing the slippery eel, MLG.

SaintsWeb will want to hear proper answers on your insane assertion that a club philosophy is signing Italian players. You can flirt with the Bear as much as you like. Doesn't change the fact you're ducking your decision.

Would you admit on this forum of theft from a high street store? Why is software theft tolerated by the mods?

As you are a thief I don't particularly care what you think about the content of the game you are stealing.

Um I have just a demo that I downloaded from steam, whilst I find it overly priced for what essentislly is just sone re-attributing of players Ill still go through proper channels.

I was talking about cracks in the game, and yes its crashed already, other than that its ok, a few saints player have some attributes I think are off and I dont get the italian philosophy at all

Also, D'Allessandro, shawcross and Honda transfered in and Im spanking teams.

Stop playing the slippery eel, MLG.

SaintsWeb will want to hear proper answers on your insane assertion that a club philosophy is signing Italian players. You can flirt with the Bear as much as you like. Doesn't change the fact you're ducking your decision.

:rolleyes: MLG is hardly gonna reveal his ITK sources on here, is he pap? He won't be privy to these little tit-bits in the future if he goes blabbermouthing his sources all over Saintsweb.

Just take these morsels of data on faith pap. Show some humility.

:rolleyes: MLG is hardly gonna reveal his ITK sources on here, is he pap? He won't be privy to these little tit-bits in the future if he goes blabbermouthing his sources all over Saintsweb.

Just take these morsels of data on faith pap. Show some humility.

Sorry Bear - I just can't.

I'm looking for MLG to show the humility you're after, even if it's as simple as "Boys. On the night I decided our club philosophy was buying Italian players, I was on some pretty b!tching shrooms. I spent half an hour licking an artex wall because I thought it was a wall full of Mr Whippy. I was wrong on both counts. It'll be fixed in the next patch".

That sort of thing.

Am I gonna get an angry teacher and his minty mate miles at the door ?

At the very least they will give you English lesson, cos cracks is cheats or drugs. Ur terminology should have been bugs, if we are to accept ur defence as presented, which frankly I do not.

I don't want to get into all that now tho, we will leave the matter for the courts to decide.

Sorry Bear - I just can't.

I'm looking for MLG to show the humility you're after, even if it's as simple as "Boys. On the night I decided our club philosophy was buying Italian players, I was on some pretty b!tching shrooms. I spent half an hour licking an artex wall because I thought it was a wall full of Mr Whippy. I was wrong on both counts. It'll be fixed in the next patch".

That sort of thing.

As counsel for the defence i am advising my client to make no such statements. If you wish to discuss this matter further please follow the proper channels. We will make no further statements on a public forum.

If anything I look for more expensive copies of the game so that I can be sure MLG will still get his £50 plus tips and free copy every year.

I know for a fact bear buys the out of date edition as soon as it hits the pound shop. He's still on championship manager Italia trying to bring Gary Lineker back from Nagoya.

As counsel for the defence i am advising my client to make no such statements. If you wish to discuss this matter further please follow the proper channels. We will make no further statements on a public forum.

I think you fail to appreciate just how far this case has gone.

The matter of guilt is not up for question. We heard the defendant's many pleas and witnessed the backtracking. MLG has not only been found guilty of making ill-judged alterations to the virtual Southampton FC team philosophies. He has barely admitted his culpability, attempting to fox the SaintsWeb jury with such nonsense as "well if that's the worst thing in the data". I put it to you, Mr Earsy, that this is no different from a convicted murderer saying "well yeah, I done that murder, but the week before I was only shopliftin'".

MLG is guilty as hell. Not just of arrogance, but almost a level of scandalous indifference to the plight of Southampton FC supporting Football Manager players. Even now, he shows little to no remorse.

I hope you've got death row appeal experience, my learned friend. The black cap is coming out for MLG.

Is this your indirect way of getting me to post on the Muppet Show forum, i.e. turn this thread into the Muppet Show forum? Clever recruitment drive!

Mohammed and the mountain or whatever. Plus I know you peak in there as you knew I love Sydney the poster and not the Australian city.

Is this your indirect way of getting me to post on the Muppet Show forum, i.e. turn this thread into the Muppet Show forum? Clever recruitment drive!

Mohammed and the mountain or whatever. Plus I know you peak in there as you knew I love Sydney the poster and not the Australian city.

I think you fail to appreciate just how far this case has gone.

The matter of guilt is not up for question. We heard the defendant's many pleas and witnessed the backtracking. MLG has not only been found guilty of making ill-judged alterations to the virtual Southampton FC team philosophies. He has barely admitted his culpability, attempting to fox the SaintsWeb jury with such nonsense as "well if that's the worst thing in the data". I put it to you, Mr Earsy, that this is no different from a convicted murderer saying "well yeah, I done that murder, but the week before I was only shopliftin'".

MLG is guilty as hell. Not just of arrogance, but almost a level of scandalous indifference to the plight of Southampton FC supporting Football Manager players. Even now, he shows little to no remorse.

I hope you've got death row appeal experience, my learned friend. The black cap is coming out for MLG.

A laughable analysis of the situation pap. You have really shown urself up with this child-like understanding.

You seem to think that Football Manager is intended as a representation of "real life" Southampton FC. I put it to you, Papington, that it is the other way round! MLG sets the agenda yo. Cortese will read that he is supposed to be plundering Italian markets and will no doubt be frantically putting these plans into place.

A laughable analysis of the situation pap. You have really shown urself up with this child-like understanding.

You seem to think that Football Manager is intended as a representation of "real life" Southampton FC. I put it to you, Papington, that it is the other way round! MLG sets the agenda yo. Cortese will read that he is supposed to be plundering Italian markets and will no doubt be frantically putting these plans into place.

It's not the Italian leagues at all. It's just Italians. Southampton will be overrun with all the Italians it is our club policy to sign. I've got nothing against Italians per se, but you hear stories, Bear. The Sicilian lot are not to be trifled with. Naples is apparently quite nawty too. Frankly, I'm not sure the simple denizens of our provincial city can cope with the demands that MLG's new club policy would put upon it. Ultras. Berlusconi. Mussolini's granddaughter. etc.

If what you say is true, it's a powder keg, Mr Earsy. I think a prison shanking on remand is probably the best solution for all.

Don't worry Steve, if it goes to court we'll all say that we saw nothing and that MLG was trying to sell us a DVD copy of world was Z with Russian subtitles.

Edit: not really now MLG is in TMS we all work for him. He is completly right about saints only signing Italian players from now on and about people steal games from saints web.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Oh, yes it is.

Oh, no it isn't.

I can do this Muppet Show forum stuff!

Its time to play the music... its time to light the lights!

MLG - maybe I'm being a little thick.

What part of this am I not understanding?

orly.png

Cortese is Italian. Players must match Chairman nationality. Therefore players must be Italian?

Whose stupid idea was this flag anyway, and which racist chairman did they base it on?

I am guessing it is based on chairman such as Vladimir Romanov at hearts.

Stick with it Pap, we are getting some big Italians in the future, mark my words.

#don'tfukwithlegod

MLG - you know sometimes you leave the stats other researchers have done for a player. Do you only do this when the player is really decent i.e. Ramirez? If a player is underrated by the other researcher i.e. Lovren are you hassling Miles or whoever to get his stats up?

MLG - maybe I'm being a little thick.

What part of this am I not understanding?

orly.png

Cortese is Italian. Players must match Chairman nationality. Therefore players must be Italian?

Whose stupid idea was this flag anyway, and which racist chairman did they base it on?

From the head of English research...

The editor description of this Non-Player Tendency is not correct. It should mean that the signings expected are from clubs based in the chairman's home nation.

To be honest I think we all know the club does not have an Italian transfer policy, its a joke this has been added and im probably not going to buy the game now! MLG you are the most arrogant poster by far on this site, not only have you ruined any saints game people now start but you seem to feel you cannot be wrong EVER.

Im going to send an e-mail to the makers as im a massive fan of the game played it since the first edition came out but you are single-handedly ruining the Southampton team for people that want to have a game as Southampton.

If i do buy it, i will just stick to the LLM side of it, anything touched or researched by you I will be avoiding.

Please by all means carry on with your deluded view that you cannot be wrong but please let it be know (as i say i will be speaking to the makers of the game) they have lost a customer down to your pigheadedness!

814637d8c1a8b0c46f7ff50b6e208afb.jpg

Back up bitch, MLG is a very busy guy, splitting his time between making dumb games, checking 60 photos for Osvaldo and choosing which looks least like a lady boy in TMS.

If you don't like the Cortese thing, just go to the editor and change it - easy.

Also there is a page on SI set up specifically for serious arguing with MLG. This thread is for gentle ripping of him and general FM2014 trolling. Go easy on him.