Job Interview weaknesses

Spudders

check the soulless suits preening & primping to get their grubby corporate 5% + benefits.

java coding is set you free yo!

Coding does set you free, Java or otherwise. My major client is quite "proper", but they don't really give a toss what their programmers look like, which is just as well in my case. Seen the same thing to differing degrees all over IT.

Robert Deans looks like his face has been shrunk and then put back onto his head.

In fact, I can imagine a few SW members as people in that photo...it's a fun new game for all of us to play!

I wonder if Paul Van Komen gets called Gandalf behind his back. I like their style. Hire a proper geek.

Look, I know you've got this thing about people revealing their true identities on here, but could you please stop posting pictures of yourself?

You're alright, RonManager.

Don't mind a bit of banter from anonymous folk. I do wonder "who the f**k are you?" when people are really giving it, tho'.

They're plants from the government Pap, it's just me and you left now. Don't trust anyone.

Oh, FFS - Super Michael - when did this happen?

More importantly, where are these bastards getting the money to employ them all? I thought we were in difficult financial times, not the sort of governmental golden age where they can chuck everyone ( except me and you ) cash to be a plant. Has the UK borrowed from Wonga or something?

Oh, FFS - Super Michael - when did this happen?

More importantly, where are these bastards getting the money to employ them all? I thought we were in difficult financial times, not the sort of governmental golden age where they can chuck everyone ( except me and you ) cash to be a plant. Has the UK borrowed from Wonga or something?

We do it for ideology papster, not for the cash.

#blownmycover

yeah I can see you are trying to get into that section Pap. You are currently being cock blocked by the sun-bedded surfer tits and Mel Dimitri. What I would would do Is go over, talk with you for a bit, try and push the surfer guy onto Mel D, then try and bring one of the girls into our conversation (hoping of course you don't say things like "programming will set you free"), bit of luck, bear will roll up stinking of Rihanna perfume, mistletoe in hand and we are away. Last one to photocopy their arse has to steal Turkish's wrist strengthener.

yeah I can see you are trying to get into that section Pap. You are currently being cock blocked by the sun-bedded surfer tits and Mel Dimitri. What I would would do Is go over, talk with you for a bit, try and push the surfer guy onto Mel D, then try and bring one of the girls into our conversation (hoping of course you don't say things like "programming will set you free"), bit of luck, bear will roll up stinking of Rihanna perfume, mistletoe in hand and we are away. Last one to photocopy their arse has to steal Turkish's wrist strengthener.

You can steal a penis?

Stop the press!

There are few late invited to the Christmas party. Top 5 in order please gentlemen and Sue.

home_staffgroup.jpg

I'm not proud, but I'd happily refer to the bottom right as a potential cluster-f*ck.

I think any of the 3 ladies from the bottom right would get it. At my age only one at a time though....

Oh, and I is IT...