Test to determine your brain age

Saint in Paradise

Sarb isn't 43 Toke.

In fact Sarb isn't even Sarb. He's not even 27% Sarb.

Lies fall so easily from his mouth that I'm not sure if I'm more offended by the lies themselves or the fact that he thinks we are stupid enough to swallow his mendacious mucous.

P.S. Who in their right mind isn't attracted to Carson from Downton Abbey? It's a good look and I carry it off with not a little panache. If I say so myself. Let me buttle for you Toke. I'd do it for free as long as I could decide which side I was going to dress you each day.

Bletch: "I think, that Sir will be dressing 'against the grain' and to the right today" [rearranges Toke's tackle from it's natural position]

Toke: "Hmm, ahh ahh ahhhh..."

Bletch: "Never mind Sir, it's what a man servant is for. I'll just pop and get you some fresh undergarments."

P.P.S I scored 29 - but it took a few attempts. There is a worrying spot the difference image of a young girl wearing a mask and snorkel whilst lying front-down on the beach. I had to do a double-take when I clicked to show the snorkel was the difference. The outline of the snorkel looked, well let's just say, inappropriate.

Why am I not 43? I know you don't think I am who I am, but how can you tell me how old I am?!

How can I tell that you're not 43?

Because your lips are moving Sarb.

we expect better of you bletch than this weak retort. I've looked at it in various ways but it does not appear to be even one of ur homosex jokes. There is a certain sinister interest in ur claim to be able to see what he's doing with his lips, but other than that i could find little to interest + amuse.

We're not angar, we're just disappoint.

we expect better of you bletch than this weak retort. I've looked at it in various ways but it does not appear to be even one of ur homosex jokes. There is a certain sinister interest in ur claim to be able to see what he's doing with his lips, but other than that i could find little to interest + amuse.

We're not angar, we're just disappoint.

I'm spreading my lips for him right now...

At the risk of sounding racist in the eyes of the pc bedwetters, no many Indians who have never lived in Southampton, support Southampton.

What's the story?

My father moved over in the 50's, lived in Shirley for 15 years and adopted them as his team. Moved up to Southall when other family members moved over in the late 60's and then got passed down to me when I was born.