All the Saints Book Launch Holiday Inn

9-3

Collected my copy today and have to say after only briefly browsing the book it is fantastic! Another triumph and a real labour of love. I can't praise the people behind these books enough. Yet another thing to feel extremely proud of regarding our great club and especially its supporters.

Every Saints fan should have a copy.

Well done all involved.

P.S. Hope the situation with the club stocking the book is resolved in a timely fashion and doesn't end up costing the producers.

Collected my copy today and have to say after only briefly browsing the book it is fantastic! Another triumph and a real labour of love. I can't praise the people behind these books enough. Yet another thing to feel extremely proud of regarding our great club and especially its supporters.

Every Saints fan should have a copy.

Well done all involved.

P.S. Hope the situation with the club stocking the book is resolved in a timely fashion and doesn't end up costing the producers.

Feedback such as this is most welcome, especially after the disappointment at the club changing its mind about selling it from their outlets. I feel it is the best we have done but it won't reach all fans due to it not being available at the stadium. A real shame

Feedback such as this is most welcome, especially after the disappointment at the club changing its mind about selling it from their outlets. I feel it is the best we have done but it won't reach all fans due to it not being available at the stadium. A real shame

My pleasure Sir.

I know it's not much but would a temporary banner at the top of this website not help? A direct link to the website for purchase included in the banner?? I'm sure you could replicate this on other fan sites too. Just an idea to help with visibility of the book. It truly is a shocking marketing decision not to stock such a wonderful book.. I assume the club make no money from it so aren't that bothered?

i echo his comments, it is a lovely book and will make a great Christmas present for any saints fans in the family, if you are thinking about getting someone something from the club shop STOP now and instead buy this book.

a great reference to look back at our history.

i echo his comments, it is a lovely book and will make a great Christmas present for any saints fans in the family, if you are thinking about getting someone something from the club shop STOP now and instead buy this book.

a great reference to look back at our history.

I wouldnt stop buying at the club shop in some hissy fit as the club needs its income to improve our club.

I wouldnt stop buying at the club shop in some hissy fit as the club needs its income to improve our club.

they should have thought about that earlier then before treating fans and historians like this.

I'd so argue the club are so wasteful with cash it is better spent elsewhere. I give you the £60k a week going into Gaston's pocket.

for me purchasing this book is much worthier purchase

they should have thought about that earlier then before treating fans and historians like this.

I'd so argue the club are so wasteful with cash it is better spent elsewhere. I give you the £60k a week going into Gaston's pocket.

for me purchasing this book is much worthier purchase

its a free world, but I suspect there are two sides to the story. Making the spat public will not get any of the authors any future favours. The club hold the cards and i doubt the people involved did not know of the conflict and perhaps may have used a bit of common sense.

If any of our Northern/Scottish brethren making the trip to Newcastle next week would like to purchase one of these fabulous tomes, then I will be bringing a few up on behalf of Duncan.

I will be staying at the Station Hotel and will be mainly resident in The Town Wall P.H. which is across the road from the Station entrance (and serves exceedingly fine ale). http://www.thetownwall.com/findus.html

I suggest we meet after the game as I would not recommend lugging it up the 79 flights of stairs to the away section.

Feel free to PM me or Duncan, or if unable to do so, leave me a phone or e-mail number on here.

Price £30.

Duncan - I've enjoyed all the work from the Hagiologists over the years and would like to spread the word over social media further, but when I link in the Hagiology Publishing site to facebook, it doesn't bring up All The Saints. What's the best link to publish - there must be a big audience out there of fb friends from here to captivate.

I can understand why the Club have taken this stance. Duncan has always been anti-Cortese although most of the time he is subtle with it. I would suggest he has

publicised this trivial spat to gain publicity for his overpriced cut and paste hagiography.

Have some respect. They have been working on this project for the last five years and more.

They have had to pay upfront in the the region of £55000.

CAN YOU PUT THIS ON FIRST PAGE PLEASE SAINTS WEB AND KEEP THERE