Forum Names and their Other Login's

PhilippineSaint

I call bullsh!t on that, but i'll still take the praise.

We mutually follow each other on Twitter, so it was funny to see his name pop up on here..

So you didn't find the link between Dibden Purlieu Saint and Unbelievable Jeff?

I thought I'd given the TMS massive another investigation to follow, and I assumed that you had styled yourself on Anika Rice, running from the metaphorical helicopter to deliver the answer, while we all tried to get a glimpse of your arse.

So I provided this clue....

376109235580710912 == 46602 (99.34% likelihood)

...and you just guessed it?

Apparently I am Dibden Purlieu Saint, although I very much doubt this. To prove my authenticity I asked Glasgow to meet up as I am currently in the Radisson in his City of residence but he declined. Think he thought I was gonna bum him or summit.

Hey Sarb, If GS won't meet up with you and you are at a loose end, you should meet up with Dibden Purlieu Saint as he is also staying at the Radisson in Glasgow tonight. You two can get a photo together, that'll prove to everyone that you are not the same person.

Untitled.png

I think you maybe over complicating this one Bletch!! Case closed on this one im afraid.

2 people are allowed to stay in the same hotel you know Glasgow! Ffs. And if they just happen to be booked under the name Mr and Mrs Smith this must either be a mistake by the hotel staff or an admin error or something. God! You''re as bad as my wife! These confidences and admin errors happen all the time.

I think you maybe over complicating this one Bletch!! Case closed on this one im afraid.

I think you'll find that Toke made that one up Glasgow_Saint.

The first thing I did was look a Dibden Purlieu Saint's Twitter statuses and that wasn't there.

Then Toke produced that graphic from nowhere.

Toke is like Jimmy McNulty from The Wire. He's a good investigator, but if he can take a few shortcuts, he will.

I don't know how to do that Photoshop shizzle bletch. Mine was real and he deleted it.

That can't be true Toke, otherwise that makes me look like a t**t. Say it ain't so.

I looked in his timeline quite some time before you posted the image and that status wasn't there. Heigh ho. Well mine was more creative.

Does he get banned now?

Personally I think if someone goes to that much trouble to post again, we should take their new personality on its merits. I like the man's spunk.

But then again, I'm not The Man so I don't make those decisions.

We need a poll - should UJ / DPS be re-banned?

I will vote noas otherwise I will need to recruit a new forum stalker and other wannabes have not been as dedicated as UJ / DPS / Jeff / Sarb

That's right Glasgow_Saint, that's exactly what we need - a TMS lynch mob!

Alternatively, chuck him in the St Chalet pond.

If he floats he's a returning banned poster and should be banned again, if he sinks then he's someone called Sarb that now swims with the skates.

But I vote none of the above. I vote that he stays, but has to make an excruciatingly embarrassing apology to everyone he has mislead.

Either way we simply have to send the police round to his place to release Sarb from the cupboard under Unbelievable Jeff's stairs.

Tokyos won't be happy till he's the only poster left on the forum, but he has to consider, who will he steal jokes from if he's the only one here? This is the problem with weasels, they give no regard to the future, they is all about immediate gratification.

I think Tokes should be banned for his never ending crusade of getting people banned! And then we could have a protest to make sure he stays banned.

Remember when he sent that PM round trying to get us all to coordinate complaints against Deppo?

The guy is an arsehole.

Save Unbelievable Jeff from small-minded forum thought-police like Toke.

Unbelievable Jeff is the TMS Nelson Mandela.

Remember when he sent that PM round trying to get us all to coordinate complaints against Deppo?

The guy is an arsehole.

Dont feel too sorry for UJ / DPs - he has a Maserati and M3

And holidays in Glasgow in December!!

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?47408-How-much

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?38748-My-M3-is-for-sale-o(

+10 weasel points GS.

You are now officialy invited to the weasel club. The first rule of weasel club, is we get bear banned. The 2nd rule of weasel club, we then go visit bear in forum hell (not 606) and pass messaged on from the afterlife. The 3rd rule of weasel club is we don't talk about weasel club, cept to explain the rules of weasel club.

You in?

The guy is an arsehole.

I got that one, reported it to the mods...

reported it to the mods...

+5 weasel points 3B.

You are now officially invited to the weasel club. The first rule of weasel club, is we get bear banned. The 2nd rule of weasel club, we then go visit bear in forum hell (not 606) and pass messaged on from the afterlife. The 3rd rule of weasel club is we don't talk about weasel club, cept to explain the rules of weasel club.

You in?

+5 weasel points 3B.

You are now officially invited to the weasel club. The first rule of weasel club, is we get bear banned. The 2nd rule of weasel club, we then go visit bear in forum hell (not 606) and pass messaged on from the afterlife. The 3rd rule of weasel club is we don't talk about weasel club, cept to explain the rules of weasel club.

You in?

Yes, but I want to be the mole that reports your weasely nefarious activities to the mods. As long as you are unaware of this role then I'm in.

Is one of them GS, cos if so it turned out he was far too pussy to turn up.

I think the problem was Simon is they were wandering round the meeting rooms as you suggest looking for an Indian gentleman. You probably walked right past them, swinging you keys and BMW key ring while planning a golf match with Le Tiss on twitter. These things are easily done.

I have already changed my avatar in anticipation of this favored scenario.

Chalet - flick the switch. ♫♫♫♫♫ There's no lights on the Christmas tree mother, we're burning big Louis tonight. ♫♫♫♫♫♫

A weasel you might well be, sir, but I can only applaud your knowledge and use of an Alex Harvey song.

You are now officially invited to the Alex Harvey club. The first rule of Alex Harvey club, is we get bear banned. The 2nd rule of Alex Harvey club, we then go visit bear in forum hell (not 606) and pass messaged on from the afterlife. The 3rd rule of Alex Harvey club is we don't talk about Alex Harvey club, cept to explain the rules of Alex Harvey club and clarify that it is no way the same as weasel club.

You in?

You are now officially invited to the Alex Harvey club. The first rule of Alex Harvey club, is we get bear banned. The 2nd rule of Alex Harvey club, we then go visit bear in forum hell (not 606) and pass messaged on from the afterlife. The 3rd rule of Alex Harvey club is we don't talk about Alex Harvey club, cept to explain the rules of Alex Harvey club and clarify that it is no way the same as weasel club.

You in?

Can I join??

You in?

Hell yeah. I'm off to find my torn striped T-shirt right now.