Forum Names and their Other Login's

PhilippineSaint

This is possibly the worst multi-poster identification thread going. Even the UI gets down and dirty and names names pretty quickly.

What conclusions have we reached so far? That 110persaint and Nelson Mandela are both valid political icons? That bletch sees us all as little corporations going around projecting our brand?

Where's the dirt, yo?

Oh FFS, if it's going to please you, I am Spartacus and she, sorry he, said Jehovah...

Only photographs of an extreme sexual nature. Far too extreme for this forum. I'll PM you all as usual.

Thanks, please send to my spudders account rather than my spudgun one.

On an unrelated note, should we all be changing our avi's to 100persaints one, or did I miss that?

I always thought it was actually him, but I'm starting to think it's someone in his honour.

That last post can't be serious?

It is him :facepalm: it really is, when you see him on other fans sites pleading with them to understand why we are the best ever is my particular highlight of our loveable FM researcher.

Apparently I am Dibden Purlieu Saint, although I very much doubt this. To prove my authenticity I asked Glasgow to meet up as I am currently in the Radisson in his City of residence but he declined. Think he thought I was gonna bum him or summit.

Come on 27% Sarb.

You've been forensically proven to be Dibden Purlieu Saint through writing style analysis by one of TMS' keenest, yet somehow modest minds (me).

Evidence has been gathered from your posting history and then using semantically aware software, a correlation has been found with the poster formerly know as Dibden Purlieu Saint.

You are 27% and 99.3% Dibden Purlieu Saint.

Hey Sarb, If GS won't meet up with you and you are at a loose end, you should meet up with Dibden Purlieu Saint as he is also staying at the Radisson in Glasgow tonight. You two can get a photo together, that'll prove to everyone that you are not the same person.

Untitled.png

Hahahahahaha, that's clever...however just looking up his tweets and he hasn't tweeted since yesterday.

As it stands at the moment we have the following. Dog and Wiltshire are in because they were both banned so must have come back as something so they need to be outed. Tokyo and Bearsy appear to be Siamese twins.

Name Now Previous Name AKA AKA Allegedly

Roger 110Persaint Glasgow Bournemouth

Batman Dell Days Dull Days

Grey Crab Deppo Ludwig Norwaysaint

Barry Dune

PhilippineSaint U.A.E.Saint Ladyboy Phil

Unbelievable Jeff Dibden Purlieu Saint Sarb 27%Sarb

Spudders Spud Gun

Tokyo / Bearsy Bearsy / Tokyo

? Dog

? Wiltshire

As far as I am aware Angola Saint has never existed although I do spend 6 months of the year in the place.

As it stands at the moment we have the following. Dog and Wiltshire are in because they were both banned so must have come back as something so they need to be outed. Tokyo and Bearsy appear to be Siamese twins.

Name Now Previous Name AKA AKA Allegedly

Roger 110Persaint Glasgow Bournemouth

Batman Dell Days Dull Days

Grey Crab Deppo Ludwig Norwaysaint

Barry Dune

PhilippineSaint U.A.E.Saint Ladyboy Phil

Unbelievable Jeff Dibden Purlieu Saint Sarb 27%Sarb

Spudders Spud Gun

Tokyo / Bearsy Bearsy / Tokyo

? Dog

? Wiltshire

As far as I am aware Angola Saint has never existed although I do spend 6 months of the year in the place.

Turkish - Dave Benson Phillips - Someone from Andover??

And to Saintsweb was born Cheese on Toast: and Chalet did ban Cheese on Toast: and Cheese on Toast begat Orange Peels: and Chalet did ban Orange Peels. And Orange Peels was the father of , and Chalet said to the Lord, Father, please aid me in the persecution of , but the Lord answered not and wandered freely through the Lands, because Chalet is dumb.

We know that Barry. I think the problem comes as you are both dicks and both spray similar amounts of spunky mess all over the forum. We all like to think that one dick is different that the another but in truth, I am told* that they are difficult to tell apart. We are sorry for any harm caused to your not so good name by comparing you to dune (another completely different penis). You are in fact, your own individual spunky knob, spraying shit everywhere, annoying the locals.

*by bear obviously

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Spudders Spud Gun

I don't really think I should be being included on this list as I've not come back under a different user name after some sort of naughty banning. All I've done is changed my username, yet I've been caught up in this web of deciet and lies :( :( :( I shouldn't even be here, I'm innocent!!!

I don't really think I should be being included on this list as I've not come back under a different user name after some sort of naughty banning. All I've done is changed my username, yet I've been caught up in this web of deciet and lies :( :( :( I shouldn't even be here, I'm innocent!!!

That's what the all say Master Bates, sorry, Spudders

We know that Barry. I think the problem comes as you are both dicks and both spray similar amounts of spunky mess all over the forum. We all like to think that one dick is different that the another but in truth, I am told* that they are difficult to tell apart. We are sorry for any harm caused to your not so good name by comparing you to dune (another completely different penis). You are in fact, your own individual spunky knob, spraying shit everywhere, annoying the locals.

*by bear obviously

I just don't understand why spunky knobs re-incarnate themselves and come back as spunky knobs.

Wasn't it Einstein who said that Doing the same dumb thing and hoping for a different outcome was trying to play golf? or something

After 110% was banned I bumped Barry into my top 5 posters list.

The guy is funny - cant believe he gets so much stick to be honest

Might have to loan him my old marmite avatar

p.s been watching the Radisson all morning........ no sign of UJ or DPS yet!!

I am inside in a meeting, come see me. Room is booked under Sarb.