Forum Names and their Other Login's

PhilippineSaint

Deppo is grey crab, Ludwig and occasionally me apparently.

Barry and dune share a personality and a fondness for reducing their arguments to petty name calling, but apparently can't be the same, because although both spend most of their time attacking the left and the paranoids' favourite, the non-existent liberal elite, Barry knows some places in Liverpool.

Good work PhilippineSaint.

I've long thought that we needed a thread like this to keep track on the family trees of our celebrity posters.

It should be a TMS version of "Who do you think you are?".

You will have to maintain the list by editing your first post.

Unbelievable Jeff AKA Sarb AKA 27% Sarb is the poster formerly known as Dibden Purlieu Saint.

Going off on a tangent… but I wish I could change my name! I dunno what I was thinking back in 2007. It was supposed to represent the old Saints’ emblem – the stickman with a halo. I don’t mind the Stickman bit; it’s the Halo bit that grates with me – it makes me sound all godly and churchy. Isn’t there any easy way I could change it to Ted or something?

Going off on a tangent… but I wish I could change my name! I dunno what I was thinking back in 2007. It was supposed to represent the old Saints’ emblem – the stickman with a halo. I don’t mind the Stickman bit; it’s the Halo bit that grates with me – it makes me sound all godly and churchy. Isn’t there any easy way I could change it to Ted or something?

A good mate of mine is known as Halo due to his surname. I had assumed that you had a similar family name.

Anyway, I think you have to send a message to The Man, who will complete the necessary forms and give his blessing (you may need to cross his palm with bjaji first).

Alternatively, you can just create a new account paid for using an off-shore and non-traceable credit card. Although, this route is somewhat frowned upon.

Who would you be Halo?

A good mate of mine is known as Halo due to his surname. I had assumed that you had a similar family name.

Anyway, I think you have to send a message to The Man, who will complete the necessary forms and give his blessing (you may need to cross his palm with bjaji first).

Alternatively, you can just create a new account paid for using an off-shore and non-traceable credit card. Although, this route is somewhat frowned upon.

Who would you be Halo?

Not sure I like the sound of that, bletch – it’s a long time since I crossed a man’s palm with anything, let alone with bjaji :?

Perhaps I’m best sticking with who I am – if you’ve got a friend called Halo maybe it’s not so bad after all

Check the reviews bletch. 3 are officially written by bear, not joking.

LOL. I wonder who could have written this?

star5.png 04 Aug 2013

i had v.sexy time! Chilled atmos and a lot of cute guys at this site! I'm there every Sunday, watch out for me I have 2 dogs but don't worry they also like to "play"

LOL. I wonder who could have written this?

star5.png 04 Aug 2013

i had v.sexy time! Chilled atmos and a lot of cute guys at this site! I'm there every Sunday, watch out for me I have 2 dogs but don't worry they also like to "play"

I know! How many times did he have to go back to delete the 'yo's?

His first draft read....

i had v.sexy time yo! Chilled atmos and a lot of cute gays at this areas yo! I'm there every bumday yo! watch out for me I have 2 dogs but don't worry they also like to "play" (that means bum yo).

Pick a tourist sex resort, add saint to the end of it and that's your man.

I dont have sex with tourists,

I was the original U.A.E.Saint before the place got taken over by golf courses and I had to move on. Although the Pubic Triangle in Bur Dubai when I was there was always good for a laugh with a few tourists of course.

Not sure I like the sound of that, bletch – it’s a long time since I crossed a man’s palm with anything, let alone with bjaji :?

Perhaps I’m best sticking with who I am – if you’ve got a friend called Halo maybe it’s not so bad after all

Sorry Halo, that should have been crossing The Man's palm with bhaji. Crossing another man's palm with BJAJI would be disgusting and perverse.

I like to think of a forum name like a "brand". You spend a lot of time creating the brand and its values. It represents you in the world, and the good and bad that you carry out on here becomes associated with your "brand".

Corporations don't change brands easily, and neither should TSW posters.

Unless they've been outed as a sort of forum Jimmy Savile or Garry Glitter of course.

Edited by saintbletch
typo tvvattery

It's a lie, bletch doesn't have 'friends'.

I do have an outstanding "incoming friend request" from Glasgow_Saint that I have studiously ignored.

Does that count?

BTW wasn't Glasgow_Saint AKA ITK, the poster formerly known as Bournemouth Saint?

Or, again did I just make that up?

Perhaps PhilippineSaint needs to put an (allegedly) next to these names until it's proven?

I dont have sex with tourists,

I was the original U.A.E.Saint before the place got taken over by golf courses and I had to move on. Although the Pubic Triangle in Bur Dubai when I was there was always good for a laugh with a few tourists of course.

So who was Angola Saint? Or is Angola Saint alive and well, but just not thrusting his sex parts at tourists?

I know! How many times did he have to go back to delete the 'yo's?

His first draft read....

i had v.sexy time yo! Chilled atmos and a lot of cute gays at this areas yo! I'm there every bumday yo! watch out for me I have 2 dogs but don't worry they also like to "play" (that means bum yo).

Remember when Bear was still perfecting the Bearsy character?

He used to pluralise everything, but that was it. Now he's evolved it to a new art form.

Isn't Toke AKA FILF, the poster formerly known as Deppo (allegedly)?

Well according to Deppo's twitter feed he is.

I always assumed that Bear was Deppo.

I do have an outstanding "incoming friend request" from Glasgow_Saint that I have studiously ignored.

Does that count?

BTW wasn't Glasgow_Saint AKA ITK, the poster formerly known as Bournemouth Saint?

Or, again did I just make that up?

Perhaps PhilippineSaint needs to put an (allegedly) next to these names until it's proven?

Bournemouth Saint worked for Barclays, probably in Poole..or as far as I remember he did anyway. Think he actually turned up in Dubai once whilst on some mission or other for them. So if he is now the obviously out of work Robbie Box type now inhabiting Glasgow he must have suffered some great downturn in fortune I suppose.

Sorry Halo, that should have been crossing The Man's palm with bhaji. Crossing another man's palm with BJAJI would be disgusting and perverse.

I like to think of a forum name like a "brand". You spend a lot of time creating the brand and its values. It represents you in the world, and the good and bad that you carry out on here becomes associated with your "brand".

Corporations don't change brands easily, and neither should TSW posters.

Unless they've been outed as a sort of forum Jimmy Savile or Garry Glitter of course.

Like your thinking, bletch!

Might have to make a few exceptions to your no-name-changing rule though. I mean supposing someone came from Whitmouth and signed up typing ‘S’ instead of ‘W’ by mistake. It would be a bit hard creating a brand on here with everyone thinking you were PortsmouthSaint :(

I've always been impressed with the fact I don't have to maintain an independent password for my second account.

Whether I log in as pap (OG) or pap (reversed), it remains the same.

My case clearly indicates tacit approval from the mods that multi-posting is A-OK. Why else would they have this brilliant password synchronisation feature? :D

Bournemouth Saint worked for Barclays, probably in Poole..or as far as I remember he did anyway. Think he actually turned up in Dubai once whilst on some mission or other for them. So if he is now the obviously out of work Robbie Box type now inhabiting Glasgow he must have suffered some great downturn in fortune I suppose.

good memory!

one and the same.... my switch from OBS to GS was all above board and legit. felt like a fraud posting as OBS after I had moved to Glasgow. mods arranged the name switch, wasnt banned or anything

only have the one account - flattered that i get linked to most other accounts ;)

i used to think it was all just joking bout saying some people was also other people. It didn't seem likely to me. I mean, there is upwards of 5 million people on planet earth! It stands to reason that quite a lot of them should be saints fans. Prob some of them is got quite similar personalities too. I was always wry chuckle + roll my eyes when people was saying i was deppo, or barry was dune, or tokyos was straight, or whatever.

But then, of course, batman did actually genuinely turned out to be delldays + this threw my whole world view into disarray. I don't know what to believe anymore!

Like your thinking, bletch!

Might have to make a few exceptions to your no-name-changing rule though. I mean supposing someone came from Whitmouth and signed up typing ‘S’ instead of ‘W’ by mistake. It would be a bit hard creating a brand on here with everyone thinking you were PortsmouthSaint :(

Good point Halo.

I used to be CockermouthSaint, but I airways ended up getting felated, felating or being punched.

So I settled for saintbletch.

why was 110pissant ban anyway? was anyone jonny on the spot?

Obv usually i would of opened a full scale inquiry by now but to be honest, on this occasion, i weren't all that bothered.

Don't know, Tokes'll know though, he was the one that got him banned. His virtual forum profile currently has 15 skull and crossbows stuck on the fuselage.

I want to change my login name to Btripz but I don't think it'd work, I post on the Daily Mail site as Btripz, it's fun pretending to be a hip and with it fully paid up member of the EDL..

Off topic, but that's what this pace is for.

Anyone seen MLG pestering the media team about u21s streaming, and Staplewood updates.

Thanks for alerting me to that, it has completed me :-

:lol: A "full 30 minute video tour of the whole site would be good"

Not long enough for me. They should make it 2 hours and show it at cinema.

3D or IMAX would be good, not that I can watch IMAX in B'mouth anymore, not after they destroyed the lovely building saying it was an eyesore and blocked views of the beach, heathens..

This is possibly the worst multi-poster identification thread going. Even the UI gets down and dirty and names names pretty quickly.

What conclusions have we reached so far? That 110persaint and Nelson Mandela are both valid political icons? That bletch sees us all as little corporations going around projecting our brand?

Where's the dirt, yo?

This is possibly the worst multi-poster identification thread going. Even the UI gets down and dirty and names names pretty quickly.

What conclusions have we reached so far? That 110persaint and Nelson Mandela are both valid political icons? That bletch sees us all as little corporations going around projecting our brand?

Where's the dirt, yo?

:mcinnes: