Voting Now Open - Saintsweb Awards 2013

Bearsy

dunno i weren't thinking there was rush. I'll prob have to close it by friday tho cos I'm meeting up with the winner of female poster of the year on new year's eve + i want to give her time to get her std checks + shave legs etc

Remind Tokyos to do the same.

I'm actually bit worried bout tokyos + think everyone should vote tokyos. I think this might be his last christmas. Every year tokyos puts up load of mistletoe in his house + then "accidentally" sets kitchen fire. He is phone for firemens + is like "ooh pls i need lots of firemens in my house immediate!" Then when they arrive they find he is wearing negligee + no pants and he looks up and goes omg i did not see bout there was that mistletoe up here! Oh well come here you big brute of man let us get busy + tongues! But problem is this year all the firemens is refuse to respond, and tokyos is burn to death. :(

he is weasel that cry wolf

v.dangerous to post such sexy images on public forum! Imagine if catholic nun was just passing through saintsweb she would catch one glance of that picture and she would instantly cream herself and would have to return to monastry with thick vag juice dribbling down her leg hairs. It might cost her orders yo.

lols i have not seal that deal yet(!). We went out one time, you know not on date like in a group, but she was v.boring and i ditched them to go meet some other mates. She is off work at mo. She is claiming car accident but she sent me pic + I'm pretty sure she's had nose job. I am not taking further action till i see outcome of nose job. If they take off plaster + it has come out pig nose or something then i will regretfully have to pass on this opportunity.

lols i have not seal that deal yet(!). We went out one time, you know not on date like in a group, but she was v.boring and i ditched them to go meet some other mates. She is off work at mo. She is claiming car accident but she sent me pic + I'm pretty sure she's had nose job. I am not taking further action till i see outcome of nose job. If they take off plaster + it has come out pig nose or something then i will regretfully have to pass on this opportunity.

Oi Mods this post is reported!

How DARE The Bear be a self confessed Pigist.

Every 45 year old + man on the planet knows that the woman of our dreams was Miss Piggy.

BURN THE BEAR WITCH

:hunt:

My God a Vote for the Bear is a vote for the EDL.

Pap to TMS pap to TMS political emergency in progress

Hmm I think I will make this into a thingy

I shall call it?

Yes the Bear Witch Project

I've just been told via PM that although "it's been decided" that I won't win anything, I will receive a lifetime achievement award from "the committee".

I feel like Peter O'Toole, only slightly less dead.

The poll is fixed.

Fancy letting Bear organise it and collate the results. It's like letting Sepp Blatter decide where the World Cup gets hosted!

Fancy letting Bear organise it and collate the results. It's like letting Sepp Blatter decide where the World Cup gets hosted!

I'm amazed that this aspect of it has taken so long to come up! I must admit it is v.temptation to announce some "surprise" winners like Barry Sanchez surprise winner of Main Board Sense+Knowledge award. saintbletch for least valuable poster etc. You guise won't hvae a clue! You'll just have to take it!

I'm amazed that this aspect of it has taken so long to come up! I must admit it is v.temptation to announce some "surprise" winners like Barry Sanchez surprise winner of Main Board Sense+Knowledge award. saintbletch for least valuable poster etc. You guise won't hvae a clue! You'll just have to take it!

I can't be bought, Bear.

I will pursue you to the ends of the earth until I prove that the poll was rigged.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You have made an enemy today, Bear, and you will live to regret it.

Unless I somehow win the "Most Verbose Poster" award category, then we might turn a blind eye.

pls can you investigate how tokyos is doing this bletch? Soon as i saw there was 14 people voting tokyos - tokyos! - as "most valuable poster" i knew that there was some serious flaw in the security system. I mean, i gave him one of them just as like a sympathy vote cos i didn't think he'd get any. He definitely would give himself a vote. But the other 12 is unaccountable!

check ur facts tokyos! It is not SurveyBear it is SurveyMonkey! I am not CEO of survey monkey!

If tokyos is finish above me as king of muppet show, then i am gonna take this all the way to NATO yo! Hans Blicks is gonna go postal when he hears bout these abuses of human rights! is most rig election since obama!

Look bear have I won yet or not, I dont know whether to change my location yet and basically start shouting loudly at anyone who disagrees with me proclaiming myself the main board king and essentially repeating over and over again until they give up and put me on ignore

Alternatively I could just change my name to Barry Sanchez for much the same effect

Don't worry bletch, sometimes when I am voting, I am putting you as LVP. You might have a chance.

LVP?

Loquaciously Verbose Poster?

I'm good with that. Cheers Toke.

Bear, I would imagine that Toke is deleting cookies, or spoofing IP addresses.

Or his fellating FiL has written some cross-site Javascript to inject votes. Those Japaneses is smart.

Either way it's easy to categorically prove. If Toke gets more than one vote in any category, then he has been proven to be cheating.

There simply is no other viable explanation.

Monk ?! Theres already an ITK poll for that smug little bastard, colinBJ ? The grumpy old git and minty ? What the hell has Mo from eastenders old ****bag got to do with sense ?

I voted for you Smirker. It seemed ludicrous to vote for myself, even I don't find myself talking sense 99% of the time.

I voted for you Smirker. It seemed ludicrous to vote for myself, even I don't find myself talking sense 99% of the time.

Seems fair comment

it's not over yet is it you fucking dumbass! When we're electing king or whatever they don't stop at half time & tell everyone how many votes they is counted so far!

Harsh response from bear.

When the power is slipping from his grasp, his true colours are showing.

VOTE TOKYO!

i currently have 9% lead over tokyos for king of muppet shows. If he is outstrip me with more illegal votes from cookie eating asian sweat shops then these elections will never see the light of day. It will be coup d'etat yo! Me + my followers will be running through st.mary's, pants at half mast and our knives dripping with blood.

Erm i actually have technical problem with survey now. It seems to have stopped counting votes after first 100 votes. It seems to think i should pay £299 if i want to see the full results. I am prob a bit against paying £299.

Does anyone have spare £299?