Voting Now Open - Saintsweb Awards 2013

Bearsy

Only the second time that variation has been used. I'm impressed! :)

Can you not declare the results based on the results as they stood at 100 Bear? (100 people voted....!?)

Whoa hold on there, Ive just installed a sure fire way to fire my name up the ranks in the form of some last minute main board propaganda

http://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/What-happens-if-I-reach-100-responses-with-a-BASIC-account

Judging from this you can work from the first 100 responses, it just won't show you the ones after, so to all extents and purposes, voting is closed. :)

Yeah that is what I'm doing them now, I'm having to do screenshots tho + put them on photobuckets. It is v.boring process!

Here is first award:

Q1_zps27c04abf.jpg

Monk is securing this in fiercely fought battle with Colins + Minty.

Windows, as per usual, is coming up the rear.

Who is going to pay for my recent advertising deal on main board bear ? Or hours trawling the internet cafes ? This wasnt in the contract

Im no longer smirking saint, Im dissapointed saint

Who is going to pay for my recent advertising deal on main board bear ? Or hours trawling the internet cafes ? This wasnt in the contract

Im no longer smirking saint, Im dissapointed saint

all things considered smirking i think you can be v.proud of ur performance. None of the other candidates was retard, and this put you at unfair disadvantage.

Here is first award:

Q1_zps27c04abf.jpg

Monk is securing this in fiercely fought battle with Colins + Minty.

Windows, as per usual, is coming up the rear.

Technically not bear

I added you as an additional option and nobody else would have been that stupid so you'd have got just one vote. That makes you coming up the rear!

:-)

Q2_zps30cb6f71.jpg

This is just typical lounge. I mean, rallyboy does good posts but the idea that someone can win prestigious award while a) being registered offender and b) only ever posting in dumb pts thread is disgrace! Only in lounge yo! It is like backwards 3rd world country.

Edited by Bearsy

Have we got a load of excited ladies in the house? I bet we have! Well, take hand out of knickers and scroll down to find out bout who is hottest hottie on Saintsweb!

Q5_zps3ccf3817.jpg

Congrats to suebaby! I will give you ur special prize at some point in near future. When you least expect it.

This is the Big Award!

Q3_zpsbb8f3d5f.jpg

Check it! Victory for bears over forces of evil!

OMG a Top 5 finish. That's amazing!

I put it all down to holing my chip shot on the approach to the 18th last weekend. Top 5 Wow, this means I am in with a chance of becoming an Automatic selection for the Ryder Cup.

Oh wow. Off to the Players lounge to stock up on new stories for the tough season ahead.

Bear all this proves is that if there was a poll for the biggest price pikey we wouldnt know the result as your far too netto's to pay for it....

:lol: i have to admit this whole thing has turned out to be massive own goal. I am portsmouth of internet award ceremonies.

Bear all this proves is that if there was a poll for the biggest price pikey we wouldnt know the result as your far too netto's to pay for it....

prize pikey of the year, now there's an honour worth having. Mind you you'd have to climb over thousands of fuel siphoning, copper cable filching, church roof robbers to get it.

prize pikey of the year, now there's an honour worth having. Mind you you'd have to climb over thousands of fuel siphoning, copper cable filching, church roof robbers to get it.

You could have probably collated those last 3 categories in the one four letter word beginning with B and ending in ear TBH

This is confirm what i had long suspected, that a lot of posters (bletch) is only come on here to watch me+tokyos rimming each other

Q6_zps7dd168df.jpg

I guess Eric & I never truly stood a chance. But hey we finished third (which is quite a miracle as Eric has never managed to finish second in his life (according to Mrs EoA))

Still it is not a bad result when you realise that Tokes & Bear had a whole MOVIE about their love affair

j9lxqd.jpg

not sure it would have been in my personal top 5, but the masses is spoken and it turns out there is nothing they enjoy more than watching turkish get ironed out by John Boy Saint with sub-standard pastie.

q8_zpsd18423c2.jpg

Edited by Bearsy