Voting Now Open - Saintsweb Awards 2013

Bearsy

Just started. Why my not more categories? Dont matter I just put Tokyo for anything doubts xept most likely to get bear banned in 2014 - for that I put charlets.

Also where is dumb an pointless posts of the year? Or is this just dun on infractions for 2013?

Also most rapey poster of the year, sorry forgot this.

Whayeva spudders. Out the way of may election bandwagon!

obama-says.jpg

What's your problem? I voted for you on every questions apart from biggest cunt, are you saying I should have voted for you on that as well? :blush:

Edit: Bear, can you change my biggest cunt vote from Gay Crap to Tokyo please.

Can the c**t of the year award be a shared accolade?

is currently v.tight battle between barry & turkish. You may be interest to know ur joint 2nd in race for Main Board Sense+Knowledge award. Well positioned on smirking shoulder at present.

tokyos is doing annoyingly well in the MVP award, i cannot explain this except if he is drawing on support of homosex community

is currently v.tight battle between barry & turkish. You may be interest to know ur joint 2nd in race for Main Board Sense+Knowledge award. Well positioned on smirking shoulder at present.

tokyos is doing annoyingly well in the MVP award, i cannot explain this except if he is drawing on support of homosex community

Cheers for the info! If Monk doesn't win that though then I'll eat my hat. It's a small hat thankfully.

What's your problem? I voted for you on every questions apart from biggest cunt, are you saying I should have voted for you on that as well? :blush:

Edit: Bear, can you change my biggest cunt vote from Gay Crap to Tokyo please.

This was the only award I wanted and was already preparing to thank god for.

is currently v.tight battle between barry & turkish.

On 2nd thoughts I wouldn't interrupt these two. These two are the ****s ****s and sometimes you just have to dop your cap to them.

:facepalm: theres already an ITK poll colin, come on now gramps :mcinnes:

Nb - sorry for gramps insult, you seem a wonderful guy, vote for me

Gramps!?

And it was my understanding the ITK poll was purely sarcastic! Hence my vote for Glasgow.

Seriously.... Gramps!? :o

There may have to be a steward's enquiry on the MVP award due to suspicious betting patterns. I don't find loads of people voting for smirking to be particularly suspicious in itself, it's more why they find it necessary to append their votes with comments such as "he is fit"

There may have to be a steward's enquiry on the MVP award due to suspicious betting patterns. I don't find loads of people voting for smirking to be particularly suspicious in itself, it's more why they find it necessary to append their votes with comments such as "he is fit"

Totally inappropriate comments regarding a minor.

Perhaps whoever it was needs to be added to the Sense and knowledge poll as obviously they are of very high intellect bear.

Its just a typo bear - 'he is fat'. There's a reason you can only get four pairs of his Y fronts in a full washing load yunno.

When are the results out bear?

i dunno, we've had like 70 voters so far which is bout 65 more than i ever thought came into muppet shows, but i still think this is not enough people really.

On the other hand in the past 20 minutes 5 people have all done survey, all voting Tokyos for MVP which i find to be a v.suspicious betting pattern. Either it's internet hour at the local loony bin or tokyos has found loophole in the security protocols.