Voting Now Open - Saintsweb Awards 2013

Bearsy

stay classy tokyos :mcinnes:

Listen king Muppet, although as a loyal subject I am of course mildly interested in what you say, now I am king I am a v busy man. Steve Grant has already asked me to be guest of honour at the Xmas curry night. I of course refused as I don't want to sell out too quickly.

thanks Mr Bear, and to all the voters what slapped a cross in me box - and you are right, the Lounge is some sort of rundown council estate desperately in need of regeneration, I is definitely looking for some transfer action in the January window.

I've been held in the PTS thread remand centre for years now.

Me and the Trousers share a cell, and as you know he is a bloke what can fill a bucket before midnight, meaning any time spent in solitary is a breath of fresh air.

So Bearsy, as Mr Big on the East Wing, do you reckon you could put in a word for me re a transfer?

I'd like to get in on the main board scene and though I'm not sure that I'm fickle enough, or mentally ill, I am prepared to try.

I'll throw my season ticket at the dugout if the parking price goes up, or I'll stand looking really serious in front of the ground, waving a hankie to display my displeasure.

But as someone who is on the register, I am prepared to make the following offer...

If you makes the official presentation at the next home game, I'll pay Mr G a fiver to buy my way off the offender programme, as long as the Bear helps me adjust back into mainstream society and offers me spritiual guidance...and first go on his sister.

Eh, yeah no probs rallyboy. Thank bear. You do know I voted for you at least 17 times here? Some people don't even know when the vote has been fixed in their favour. To put it in terms you'd understand, it's like the community supporters trust getting slipped in by the council and then thanking the best bears in the world tm.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

thanks Mr Bear, and to all the voters what slapped a cross in me box - and you are right, the Lounge is some sort of rundown council estate desperately in need of regeneration, I is definitely looking for some transfer action in the January window.

I've been held in the PTS thread remand centre for years now.

Me and the Trousers share a cell, and as you know he is a bloke what can fill a bucket before midnight, meaning any time spent in solitary is a breath of fresh air.

So Bearsy, as Mr Big on the East Wing, do you reckon you could put in a word for me re a transfer?

I'd like to get in on the main board scene and though I'm not sure that I'm fickle enough, or mentally ill, I am prepared to try.

I'll throw my season ticket at the dugout if the parking price goes up, or I'll stand looking really serious in front of the ground, waving a hankie to display my displeasure.

But as someone who is on the register, I am prepared to make the following offer...

If you makes the official presentation at the next home game, I'll pay Mr G a fiver to buy my way off the offender programme, as long as the Bear helps me adjust back into mainstream society and offers me spritiual guidance...and first go on his sister.

See this is what I was talking about in poll nominations of posters that need bullet points attached, sorry Rally your obviously v v v good lounger but this is TMS bro, I dont need to be writing 'rallyboys posts' in the what are you reading threads

Bullet points for reference

. Some crap about rallyboy

. He should write less

i have contacted the authorities as the Data protection act, has been contravened, i will not withdraw the complaint until somebody votes me as the most popular poster on here Phil got a vote ffs. Ok he is top of the golfing stories but surely i could have had 'Pompey will get away with it' award

As everyone got a point, then it's all kinda meaningless really. Just keeps the gaps the same but on a higher number.

I would take that as a -1 point for Pap. So his total is.... -1.

Also, i've miss-counted!

Smirking, through what appears to be a completely unbiased and un-tampered voting process.... you have 7 points and a clear bronze medal.

I shall be content with 4th. :)

And Turkish is the LVP.... Barry Sanchez must be seething.

I have very much enjoyed the spectacle of Smirking debasing himself for votes.

Congratulations on your bronze, Smirkers!

Did you vote tokyos minus 10 in the MVP category? I think we may be able to accommodate this, especially if you're postal vote from overseas naval base.

Did the Florida vote come in? Do what Bush did and have a recount , get the counters to soil the voting slips and you will become President, I'm not sure we can be ruled upon by Emperor Hirohito

I have very much enjoyed the spectacle of Smirking debasing himself for votes.

Congratulations on your bronze, Smirkers!

Thanks paps, means to an end an all that, a journey starts with its first steps and thats about enough soundbites for now.

Ive enjoyed this thread so much I might start sitting on the bog more often so I can post more

i have contacted the authorities as the Data protection act, has been contravened, i will not withdraw the complaint until somebody votes me as the most popular poster on here Phil got a vote ffs. Ok he is top of the golfing stories but surely i could have had 'Pompey will get away with it' award

You see the problem with the self employed is that they really think they know it all. Never need to listen to anyone else, especially a Marketing Guru.

IF you had really WANTED to win one of the awards then it was Sooooooooo simple.

Dear TMS I would like to formally advise everyone that OldNick drinks Malibu & Coke.

Now if THAT isn't a huge hint as to how IMPORTANT a poster he REALLY is, then I'm not a golfing legend.

(Oh, so happy to see Turks has stormed in with an LVP, perhaps this week would be a good time to stalk him with a new Golf Story. I know he loves them so much)

i would encourage everyone to watch this video to find out truth bout tokyos/braveheart

[video=youtube_share;tHA1ufmLZQY]

Or just watch some Stewart Lee.

That man has some balls on him. I doubt many of the keyboard warriors who go on about "sweaties" would stand in Glasgow and call William Wallace a paedophile. Quite a tense room there.

This is the Big Award!

Q3_zpsbb8f3d5f.jpg

Check it! Victory for bears over forces of evil!

I would just like to thank all my fans.

Everything I do, I do it for you.

Aside from the disturbing thought that Toke will get immense pleasure from having me come behind him, I think I can take some comfort that I am only a semi-pro muppet.

I would just like to thank all my fans.

Everything I do, I do it for you.

Aside from the disturbing thought that Toke will get immense pleasure from having me come behind him, I think I can take some comfort that I am only a semi-pro muppet.

Well deserved, Bletch. I'm actually surprised I came 4th. Real drop off after 3rd though :(

Hard luck at not being lvp Barry, Turks takes some beating. Better luck next year.

Toke, may I be the first to congratulate you on your victory in the MVP category?

Whilst I didn't place my own 'X' next to your name, it was well deserved.

Anyone who found that many ways to vote for themself from multiple devices deserves all the praise they get.

Tokyo-saint - Most Voting Poster!

Well done Toke.

Thank you bletch, think yourself lucky there wasn't a pompous old butler category, you'd have run away with it.

Thanks for the congratulations, I had to smoke you out of you cave somehow and how else could I get you out other than by commenting in the Justin bieber thread. With in 2 mins of posting there, up you pop here.

Well deserved, Bletch. I'm actually surprised I came 4th. Real drop off after 3rd though :(

Thanks pap.

I hope this doesn't come across as too arrogant, but I actually see myself as first of the 'normal' people. So that gives me the gold.

If that is the case, then it also places a silver medal round your neck.

You should be rightly proud - as long as you ARE 'normal' that is.

Thank you bletch, think yourself lucky there wasn't a pompous old butler category, you'd have run away with it.

Thanks for the congratulations, I had to smoke you out of you cave somehow and how else could I get you out other than by commenting in the Justin bieber thread. With in 2 mins of posting there, up you pop here.

As I've said, Toke, I dismiss your victory as unclean.

You are the Ben Johnson (note the aitch) of TMS.

And Bear is the Lance Armstrong.

So, because I did it clean, I am the Seb Coe (still pompous, just a little less Tory), to pap's Steve Ovett.

Thanks pap.

I hope this doesn't come across as too arrogant, but I actually see myself as first of the 'normal' people. So that gives me the gold.

If that is the case, then it also places a silver medal round your neck.

You should be rightly proud - as long as you ARE 'normal' that is.

I've tried being normal. It was alright. Wore off after a bit.

And Bear is the Lance Armstrong.

I'll take it, pioneer, pugilist, jazz legend + first man on the moon. All rolled into one.

Just out of interest, did anyone cast a clean vote on tokyos? Anyone? Just one person, we won't hold it against you!

Some pap conspiracy questions:

1) if vote was rigged. How the **** did bear win Anything cept mcdonald's employ of the month 3rd place award?

2) I would never put Turks as lvp. Barry would have run away with this.

3) why wasn't cheese on toast or milts voted back in?

4) survey monkey is what the government use. There are obviously high security features. Only bletch would know how to crack that code. Why would bletch vote for me?

5) why was the flag blowing in the wind when there isn't any wind on the noon?

I don't know if I'm impressed or disgusted that neither of you denies it.

The World Anti Survey Monkey Doping Agency should get involved.

BTW, did you know that the former President of the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) is called D1ck Pound? Seriously. I imagine he must have some pretty straight-laced parents.

Did you really cast a vote for Toke, Bear?

I'd be happy to use the following honourific in all correspondence either with you or about you:

"Tokyo-saint MVP - (most voting poster) (that means he cheated) (and even though he cheated, he only won because of Bear's stupidity) (Bletch lost, but lost clean)"

Does that work for you?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

FFS can' my Marketing Team do ANYTHING right?

Dubai Saints Pikeygate WOULD have won forum moment of the Year IF ONLY the full story had been published in the Villa Matchday Mag.

You'll all have to read it on Sunday now............... 8)

Oh well maybe nxt year

i think this would be sufficient evidence in most courts. It is clear than any award won by tokyos, excepting poster most like to give hand-jobs to father-in-laws, must be compromised.

It's not often I completely agree with the Bear, in fact the very act of typing those words has given me a mini panic attack, but he has nailed it here.

Let's imagine a wood known to be inhabited by bears was searched for evidence of bear excrement, but no sh!t was found. Would the conclusion be that bears do not sh!t in the woods? No, we would assume that a meglomaniacal, Japanophile had trawled the woods following a bear around eating his sh!t (art imitating life?)

Just because we are presented with an apparent situation, it doesn't mean we know the facts.

♫ Down on the Papster ♫

♫ You're going down on the Papster ♫

♫ Down on the Papster ♫

♫ You're going down on the Papster ♫

Secretly Bletch, just between you, me and the 11 lurkers, did you vote for me? Are you like one of those guys that act all macho, spout homophobic shizzle but then spend Saturday night servicing the glory hole in the park toilets. You did didn't you, you dirty little scamp. You love a bit of Tokyo don't you? Undousuru bletch, I've got your number.

hqdefault.jpg