Mumford and sons

The Majestic Channon

Why do they have to be either...why not Celine Dion...turd or word...why does anyone need to know. You either like them or you don't. Personally I don't have an opinion on them because they don't appeal to me but I don't think their music needs comment. Why should what I think have any bearing on the quality of their music. :?

Edited by lifeintheslowlane

They competently play music that'll be seen as good by some, forever uncool by others.

I listened to their first album, which was alright. Something different, innit?

Their parents are head of the Vineyard Church movement in the UK.

I do jot understand why they are such a big thing!

Yeah, but you're a married man, Kev.

Imagine if you were a single spod or just emerging from a breakup.

This sh!t would be golden. Perhaps that's their market; the loveless depressed.

Why do they have to be either...why not Celine Dion...turd or word...why does anyone need to know. You either like them or you don't. Personally I don't have an opinion on them because they don't appeal to me but I don't think their music needs comment. Why should what I think have any bearing on the quality of their music. :?

Because this is a forum and people want to discuss opinions. Mumford and Sons are sh*t and so is your post. Those are my opinions. Discuss them if you wish.

What are you bleating on about you silly cheddar head