Mirror (for what they are worth) Lallana/Surman get their dream move!

NickG

Tony Pulis has lined up a £3million double raid on cashstrapped Southampton for Andrew Surman and Adam Lallana.

England Under-21 international Surman - who scored yesterday - and midfielder Lallana will cost about £1.5m each and Southampton are ready to listen to offers.

Pulis has been promised funds by chairman Peter Coates and is prepared to offer the pair a dream move to the Premier League

-every young boys dream -Stoke!

Would have thought we could stretch them a bit further than 3, but then again there is a strong likelihood that we could be lining up against them 6 months after they move there...

What are you on about Stoke will deffinately be relegated and we will be promoted so do a swap then we will become a dream move like Stoke is :p

Would've thought we could get more than £3million but guess we're not a position to demand much.

IMO would be a very bad move for them, particularly Lallana. I can't see either of them fitting into the Stoke team and Lallana certainly wouldn't hold down a first team place.

stoke have some skillfull players...liam lawrence, ricardo fuller

i guess they might be looking at potential and someone who can offer them something different

In all honesty i had heard Surman going to Stoke was pretty much a done deal. Obviously rumours mean fook all in football as every club is pretty much rumoured to sell/buy players from every other club daily.

They have a severe injury problem and could get lallana and Surman cheaper then buying prem players. If the £3m for both of them is true i think that would be way to low though. Both england u21s.

Three million is insulting.

It's about what I'd expect. When you think we paid less than that for Andrew Davies, who was a class act in this League. We paid £1.2m for MS, who seems to be roughly on par ability wise.

Surman and Lallana are two decent players, but don't exactly stand out in a very poor CCC squad. Lallana has delivered little by the way of end product this season. Surman has been more effective, but lacks pace and strength.

3m is a fair amount really, I persoanlly think Lallana will go on to be worth a whole lot more than that though. I'm not sure about Surman, depends where he's played if he does go really.

Not really sure why Stoke are after two fancy dan midfielders when they hardly ever play through the middle though. Fair play to Pulis if he's trying to change their image and style though. I'm sure there must be a decent Championship player at Stoke who isn't getting games who we can bring in on loan.

In all honesty i had heard Surman going to Stoke was pretty much a done deal. Obviously rumours mean fook all in football as every club is pretty much rumoured to sell/buy players from every other club daily.

Heard the same from a friend of a friend who is a friend of Surmans Dad.

So when they're playing Surman, Lallana, Delap, Hig and Fuller, shall we just go and support Stoke?

Give them Kelvin, Saga, Skacel, Schneiderlin, tell them to snap up Cork and we'll all go and watch some Premiership saints again. All red and white tops welcome.

They've got Davies as well.