Super Mikey's super hot date - speculation, dating advice and updates thread

Tokyo-Saint

I just love the fact that in this instance she is the perfect woman in most blokes eyes for the perfect 1st date.

Bloke shows up to a date, can't be ****ed and takes her to the cheapest restaurant for dinner. She is dressed like a absolute slut and has hired a 3 star hotel room for the evening in the knowledge she has somewhere to video him in privacy without her 18 kids walking in on her and ruining her scoop for the papers.

Nando's is demolished and then he goes back to the room and ****s her or get's bj's for hours (****ing x factor yeah right !!!) then gets a lift home.

in my book he is a legend, reckon Sam Gallagher will do the same after his hatrick tonight.

Who said that chicken wasn't full of steroids !

When you're all sobbing into your sunday roast later today, take a quick look around the table. As you gaze at your rapidly ageing wife, your selfish and distant children and the dog dragging its a*se along the carpet, think of me.

Which of these apparently divergent things do you think most closely resembles you? I wouldn't like to be looking at the wrong one whilst contemplating you, so I'd appreciate a steer in the right direction. Other than that, hope the date goes well; it's been five years since I went on a date, but it was in Winchester and we ended up married...

You see super mikey, be careful! One wrong move and you might end up putting a ring on it. I once too went on a date and also ended up married. It's a tightrope!

Mikey is young - it's a good thing for him that he posted his dating intentions here first, or he'd have had to do without excellent advice such as this.