Super Mikey's super hot date - speculation, dating advice and updates thread

Tokyo-Saint

The sad thing is that for many posters, Mikey getting a date is like Tommy being made in Goodfellas, hopefully without the pistol shot to the back of the head.

As I am not familiar with this series I haven't got a clue what that means. Is it anything like Denaerys Targayren getting her dragons back? Will Mikey catch fire in some dark Winchester haunt. Mind you he could do a lot worse than the Khaleesi even if Khal Drogo has given her a good going over in the past. Don't let him catch you though Mikey, nasty head-butt on him.

Edited by Window Cleaner

As I am not familiar with this series I haven't got a clue what that means. Is it anything like Denaerys Targayren getting her dragons back? Will Mikey catch fire in some dark Winchester haunt.

Goodfellas, the film.

When Tommy gets made, his buddies say it's like them getting "made" ( the "Don't F**k With Me" mafia card ). They will never have a chance to be made, on account of not being pure Italian. They are happy because one of their own is doing so.

Grafting the metaphor onto Mikey's date, its forum plankton that don't have Super Michael's "derring-do" with chicks that are erecting the "Go Super Mikey" banners. They will likely PM him next week to find out what a woman's breast feels like.

Goodfellas, the film.

When Tommy gets made, his buddies say it's like them getting "made" ( the "Don't F**k With Me" mafia card ). They will never have a chance to be made, on account of not being pure Italian. They are happy because one of their own is doing so.

Grafting the metaphor onto Mikey's date, its forum plankton that don't have Super Michael's "derring-do" with chicks that are erecting the "Go Super Mikey" banners. They will likely PM him next week to find out what a woman's breast feels like.

Well all that sounds terminally sad I'm sure. What did these lads do with their 3,5 or 7 years at Uni, jeez you only have to turn up and tick a few boxes to get the degree, the rest of the time is for social (and sexual) intercourse. Mind you Mikey did drop out after 2 years or so, perhaps they didn't have freshers week and rag balls where he went.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Well all that sounds terminally sad I'm sure. What did these lads do with their 3,5 or 7 years at Uni, jeez you only have to turn up and tick a few boxes to get the degree, the rest of the time is for social (and sexual) intercourse.

There's no guarantee that these people exist anywhere outside of my own fevered imagination.

Next Sunday? That's about 2 weeks to sort it out SM. Spudders can emigrate and immigrate twice in that time!

This Sunday yo! We decided not to formally arrange what we're doing, going to meet up and figure something out there and then. Works well for me because now I don't have to put any preparation into the day and can rely purely on my wit, charm and devastating good looks to seal the deal instead.

Next Sunday? That's about 2 weeks to sort it out SM. Spudders can emigrate and immigrate twice in that time!

Aye, some p!ss-poor closure skills from Super Michael there.

What's all this "provisionally" boll*cks?

You've got to play hard to get, SM. You can't go around accepting provisionals. The ball is totally in her court. If you're looking to get whipped there are some very reasonable specialty venues in London.

loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-ba.jpg

Well if you want to eschew the sage advice of a 38 year old throwback in favour of Toke's touchy feely approach, that is your choice sir, but I can't say I'm not upset. I had a whole series of brilliant tips about how to keep the girls interested which I was going to lovingly sprinkle over this thread, like leaving a wet towel on your girlfriend's side of the bed for ten years (a project!) and then, after around three years of complaints, eventually NOT leaving your wet towel on your girlfriend's side of the bed (project complete!).

See, it's these kind of "manly wiles" that I think you could benefit from, SM.

You seem lost, kidda ;)

Well if you want to eschew the sage advice of a 38 year old throwback in favour of Toke's touchy feely approach, that is your choice sir, but I can't say I'm not upset. I had a whole series of brilliant tips about how to keep the girls interested which I was going to lovingly sprinkle over this thread, like leaving a wet towel on your girlfriend's side of the bed for ten years (a project!) and then, after around three years of complaints, eventually NOT leaving your wet towel on your girlfriend's side of the bed (project complete!).

See, it's these kind of "manly wiles" that I think you could benefit from, SM.

You seem lost, kidda ;)

But how can we be sure she likes Star Trek, pap?

Sadly, an upfront love of Star Trek is a universal constant I can no longer rely on, bletch.

But they can be trained.

That's true papster.

The good lady Bletch would have no truck with Star Trek when we met, but she's just left the house on her way to work wearing the Klingon mask I got her for Xmas. (although, and I didn't want to spoil her day by telling her before she left, but the tricorder she's using at the moment is neither authentic Klingon, nor is it contemporaneous with her Starfleet issued epaulettes. The tricorder is a model J/12 and the epaulettes are from c. 2266 and are issued at the rank of Captain, yet no Klingon attained that rank until c. 2374).

:mcinnes:

That's true papster.

The good lady Bletch would have no truck with Star Trek when we met, but she's just left the house on her way to work wearing the Klingon mask I got her for Xmas. (although, and I didn't want to spoil her day by telling her before she left, but the tricorder she's using at the moment is neither authentic Klingon, nor is it contemporaneous with her Starfleet issued epaulettes. The tricorder is a model J/12 and the epaulettes are from c. 2266 and are issued at the rank of Captain, yet no Klingon attained that rank until c. 2374).

:mcinnes:

The Star Trek Encyclopaedia is now available in electronic form; I thoroughly recommend it, with one small caveat - you have to guard the knowledge in the manner of a medieval priest and ensure that the "flock" never get to read it directly. Otherwise they'll just start asking awkward questions, like "why wasn't Asia under the heel of a genetically engineered supervillain in 1990?".

The Star Trek Encyclopaedia is now available in electronic form; I thoroughly recommend it, with one small caveat - you have to guard the knowledge in the manner of a medieval priest and ensure that the "flock" never get to read it directly. Otherwise they'll just start asking awkward questions, like "why wasn't Asia under the heel of a genetically engineered supervillain in 1990?".

Thanks for sharing, papster.

Here's a project for, if you were to divide the posters on here into Star Trek factions, who would go where and what rank would they have?

Oh, we could an hour of fun with that.

Who is definitely Starfleet? Who is Klingon? Who is Borg? Who is just a complete ****?

I'm most definitely one of the good guys. I'm Borg. And we don't have ranks - we are the Borg. (Is that right, pap? Could you check that in the Encyclopedia Geekannica?)

You, pap, are Picard. Toke is Janeway, Turkish is, well I'm out of characters that I know now - but he's that baddy Klingon that wears designer Klingon gear and lifts KoorAnkhjiuDha (*kettlebells in Klingon).

Mate of mine (no, really a mate, not me) met up with a woman from Plenty of Fish. Turned out she looked 20 years older than her photo, had stinking breath, and babbled on about paranormal shi t all night. Even several drinks couldn’t engender any enthusiasm on my mate’s part, but being p issed and not wanting to hurt her feelings he agreed to meet up with her again, only to subsequently ignore her numerous attempts to contact him.

Couple of weeks later he got chatting to another woman on Plenty of Fish who asked him whether he had met up with anyone else from the site. He replied that he’d only met up with one, and that she had looked 20 years older than her photo, had stinking breath, and babbled on about paranormal shi t all night. Turned out he was chatting to the same woman, and that she had re-enrolled under a new identity in order to attain some genuine feedback.

Moral of the story: genuine feedback, not always a good thing.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/paul-lovell-man-committed-sex-acts-with-sheep-and-cow-by-tottenham-hotspur-training-ground-4280247/

If it all goes tits up SM, here is somehting to fall back on

Paul Lovell allegedly tried to have sex with a sheep near the Premier League side’s state-of-the-art facility in Enfield, north London, on September 4.

The 61-year-old has been charged with outraging public decency, including ‘fellatio with a cow’.

Is that an in-joke, or have you had a stroke?

Keep up with our main bored spamming Mikey. KRG is not only mugging you off on here, he is doing something similar with über Michael over on Gladbach's web forum.

He's been 2timing us!

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Now I have only just wiggled into this thread and I hope I am not too late in order to help SM with his date on Sunday.

I see you were pretty firm on Costa coffee, I understand that, you're going for cultured european man, she is going for harder for you to spike her drink and rape her so I appreciate the neutral ground.

However we know there is only 1 place that is good enough for premiership footballers, be it post training or being on a hot date with a northern student and you play for Man U, you have to take her to nando's.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/adnan-januzaj-took-student-on-date-to-nandos-in-tracksuit-bottoms-4278512/

In Januzaj's defence, he was dropped off by his mum (please don't do this mikey) and the bird had her own hotel room (if she has you are in like flynn) but if you watch x factor then commit seppuku instantly.

Also what time of day are you meeting her ?

Morning would be tough but afternoon coffee leads to afternoon boozing and banging.

Anyway good hunting wing commander and bone her for the team.