Chant today, ''We don't need Rodriguez...."

9-3

...''We got your back four!!!!''

Saints fans were brilliant today.

Loved the guys in the corner of Itchen Stand by corner flag all dressed up in dinner suits, seen them for last few years, where are they from?

The lads in the dinner suits come to a game once a season to raise money for cancer research and in memory of one their mothers who lost her battle against cancer a few years ago, I won't say anymore just in case DW wants to add to this.

Was sat next to them. Brilliant banter from them...."Harrison Reed, Harrison Reeeeeeeeeeed! He looks like a Wotsit! He's Harrison Reed!"

Caused a Dad to wheel his son to a different slot at the front, mind, but they were a good laugh! Poor old Tony Hibberd though. They crucified him!!

I think the chant was "who needs Rodriques, we've got your back four" which followed "we are Southampton, we dont need to score." Not sure I've heard so many laughs after a footy chant.

Commentary on 5 live the second of those chants had the different commentators laughing. Very good.

Was sat next to them. Brilliant banter from them...."Harrison Reed, Harrison Reeeeeeeeeeed! He looks like a Wotsit! He's Harrison Reed!"

Caused a Dad to wheel his son to a different slot at the front, mind, but they were a good laugh! Poor old Tony Hibberd though. They crucified him!!

Apart from the fact I called him Kenny" Hibbert for 30 minutes... So embarrassd..