Guly pretty much confirms he is leaving Saints this summer

Saint-Armstrong

We definitely have a racially-motivated minority - it was more obvious in the lower divisions when there were fewer Saints fans around generally, but I remember quite a few occasions where morons near us in the Northam would cycle through the black players hurling abuse, Jaidi, Papa Waigo, Antonio, Puncheon etc. all getting some. Jake Thomson got hammered in his couple of appearances, so it wasn't just "picking on the senior pros rather than the kids" either. As for the game at Swindon when Jacob Mellis' parents started back at someone a couple of rows behind us on his debut after a half of racist bile...

Glad that the idiots are disappearing into the bigger crowd nowadays.

Lots of people with rose tinted specs because he's a saints player if he was anyone else's signing we would be saying he's awful and be laughing, a good division one striker at best now, doesn't score enough but excellent attitude and loyalty and contributed towards our promotions

We definitely have a racially-motivated minority - it was more obvious in the lower divisions when there were fewer Saints fans around generally, but I remember quite a few occasions where morons near us in the Northam would cycle through the black players hurling abuse, Jaidi, Papa Waigo, Antonio, Puncheon etc. all getting some. Jake Thomson got hammered in his couple of appearances, so it wasn't just "picking on the senior pros rather than the kids" either. As for the game at Swindon when Jacob Mellis' parents started back at someone a couple of rows behind us on his debut after a half of racist bile...

Glad that the idiots are disappearing into the bigger crowd nowadays.

What a load of old b)ll(ocks. It's in your head The9. Talk us through your campaign about "Woggy" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As already posted, you lot do more harm than good when it comes to race relations.

Of course we have some idiots, some are racist in their expression of perceived failure and some are just football ignorant, but to suggest that people (Even enough to be classed as a minority) pick on Guly because he is black, is stupid.

Did about 80% of home and away in league 1 (x 2) and the championship , same in the last two seasons of the Prem and averaging somewhere between 60 and 80% for the previous 25 years..... and the picture you paint simply didn't and doesn't exist....... find a new crusade.

Lots of people with rose tinted specs because he's a saints player if he was anyone else's signing we would be saying he's awful and be laughing, a good division one striker at best now, doesn't score enough but excellent attitude and loyalty and contributed towards our promotions

That's half the problem there no wonder he got a lot of crap when people don't even know he isn't a striker he's an ATM he even says that himself.

That's half the problem there no wonder he got a lot of crap when people don't even know he isn't a striker he's an ATM he even says that himself.

he seems to be brought on as a striker for us though usually at the end of a game, whatever position his goals and assists ratio is boardering on embarrassing

Never has a man done so little for so much.

He played an important role in getting a club promoted from League One to the Premier League. Yes, he is out of his depth at a top 8 Premier League club, but give him some credit for his good work in previous years ffs!

He played an important role in getting a club promoted from League One to the Premier League. Yes, he is out of his depth at a top 8 Premier League club, but give him some credit for his good work in previous years ffs!

How many goals did he score in League 1? Rose tinted glasses, at least I am honest and have said he is was and will always be ****e, I don't boo him but merely chuckle at the audacity of the man pretending to be a footballer, he makes Cockrill seems Gascoingesque.

Also a popular lad with the players and now has an affinity with the club after 4 years here. It's moronic to claim he hasn't done much, we wouldn't have been sat in the Prem now without his goals.

How many goals did he score in League 1? Rose tinted glasses, at least I am honest and have said he is was and will always be ****e, I don't boo him but merely chuckle at the audacity of the man pretending to be a footballer, he makes Cockrill seems Gascoingesque.

9 goals in League 1 and 10 goals in the Championship is a significant contribution to getting the club you allegedly "support" (in its loosest sense) back to the Premier League.

He wasn't signed to be a Premier League player for Saints, he was signed to help get us out of League 1 and the Championship... which he did.

Also a popular lad with the players and now has an affinity with the club after 4 years here. It's moronic to claim he hasn't done much, we wouldn't have been sat in the Prem now without his goals.

So we owe our promotion to Guly do we? He scored 11 goals in the promotion, would we have not got another player in for him if he were not there? Arguably someone an awful lot better, we got Sharp so the club did not show that much faith did it?

So we owe our promotion to Guly do we? He scored 11 goals in the promotion, would we have not got another player in for him if he were not there? Arguably someone an awful lot better, we got Sharp so the club did not show that much faith did it?

Guly often played in the same side as Sharp. His goals and assists helped to get us where we are and he has been used by 3 different managers so obviously not as useless as you make out.

Guly often played in the same side as Sharp. His goals and assists helped to get us where we are and he has been used by 3 different managers so obviously not as useless as you make out.

Under contract, thin squad and no one would buy him? Would you?

Under contract, thin squad and no one would buy him? Would you?

Assume you didn't celebrate any of his goals? Not even the late winner against Bristol Rovers? I'll leave you to it Bazza, I should know better by now.

Assume you didn't celebrate any of his goals? Not even the late winner against Bristol Rovers? I'll leave you to it Bazza, I should know better by now.

The Millwall goal of course and all the others, he is crap but that does not mean I don't like him, the tear jerking and this now romantic image of Guly Du Prado he himself alone wrestling this club from near oblivion to 8th in the Premiership is legend, where is the statue? A cult player but not a good one, effort over skill, a 101% er.

The Millwall goal of course and all the others, he is crap but that does not mean I don't like him, the tear jerking and this now romantic image of Guly Du Prado he himself alone wrestling this club from near oblivion to 8th in the Premiership is legend, where is the statue? A cult player but not a good one, effort over skill, a 101% er.

You really are an odious pr!ck.

Guly scored our only goals in matches against Yeovil, Bristol Rovers, Millwall and Crystal Palace; not to mention the majority of the goals in several others.

He had just enough class on the ball for us to rely on him with the pretty-ish football we played in League One/NPC. It's revisionist and utterly disingenuous to suggest he was ****e at that level.

Of course we have some idiots, some are racist in their expression of perceived failure and some are just football ignorant, but to suggest that people (Even enough to be classed as a minority) pick on Guly because he is black, is stupid.

Just a good job "Dune" no longer posts or he would have been all over this thread!