Priorities for next season

Goatboy

OK, so MOPO is gogo. No point worrying about it. We need to move on.

So what are your priorities for next season?

Mine?

Can we please, by all that is holy, get rid of the Carling and get some decent beer in.

We may well need it.;)

Can we get a toilet attendant in each bog with a large selection of colognes and perfumes please. "Right smell for the poonani" and all that. I've sat next to one or two stinkys at St Mary's (I'll include the wife in that :-D ), and having the opportunity for them to get spritzed in the testes and ting would be terrific.

If you put a pound in his basket, he'll give you a lolly too.

EDIT: I jusr re-read that and would like to confirm that my wife does not have testes.

Edited by SNSUN
Faux pas

We need to take the upcoming WC Drinks break concept into next season so that we can all pop out and get a Saints Ale halfway through each half

I thought those porta potty chicks you have in Dubai were there for that reason or do they only like rich dudes on boats ;-)

Can we get a toilet attendant in each bog with a large selection of colognes and perfumes please. "Right smell for the poonani" and all that. I've sat next to one or two stinkys at St Mary's (I'll include the wife in that :-D ), and having the opportunity for them to get spritzed in the testes and ting would be terrific.

If you put a pound in his basket, he'll give you a lolly too.

EDIT: I jusr re-read that and would like to confirm that my wife does not have testes.

I'd 'like' this post if I could!

I thought those porta potty chicks you have in Dubai were there for that reason or do they only like rich dudes on boats ;-)

1) We are allowed to drink in our seats at most local sporting events

2) We have waiter service at many of them. Apart from the Rugby 7's when we have to combine buying a case of beer with the loo run

3) We all know someone with a Yacht. :smug: That's easy to arrange if needed..

The porta potty chicks have 2 categories. Flying Mattresses who have a 4 day attention span and as long as you are prepared to listen to their story of how annoying X Y or Z passengers are you will score or 2) Bling chasers - basically 20 somethings who will get left on the shelf when they hit mid 30's

1) We are allowed to drink in our seats at most local sporting events

2) We have waiter service at many of them. Apart from the Rugby 7's when we have to combine buying a case of beer with the loo run

3) We all know someone with a Yacht. :smug: That's easy to arrange if needed..

The porta potty chicks have 2 categories. Flying Mattresses who have a 4 day attention span and as long as you are prepared to listen to their story of how annoying X Y or Z passengers are you will score or 2) Bling chasers - basically 20 somethings who will get left on the shelf when they hit mid 30's

Flying mattresses hahahahahaha never heard that one before, quality

Flying mattresses hahahahahaha never heard that one before, quality

Always found it more polite than calling them Air Screw.

Meanwhile, after her stunningly successful audition on Tuesday night, Mrs EoA HAS to be signed up to be head Cheerleader.

(Eric will be along shortly asking you lot where I am as he DOES want to kill me. In short there was no golf involved, it was all within the tolerance limits of a Muslim Society, but it did involve 2-4-1 drinks and Karaoke)