Sammy Lee & Dave Watson

eling-saint

an England goalkeeping coach ..is surely best equipped to give some input on the signing of a future " 2nd goalie " scenario........Foster, Forster....Butland, but surely NOT Ruddy (Norwich) ?

Matt Law @Matt_Law_DT · 16m

Dave Watson joining Southampton as keeper coach from Norwich and hear #saints want Cardiff's David Marshall as new keeper.

an England goalkeeping coach ..is surely best equipped to give some input on the signing of a future " 2nd goalie " scenario........Foster, Forster....Butland, but surely NOT Ruddy (Norwich) ?

His input will probably be along the lines of "don't touch any of the England keepers with a barge pole". Marshall is better than any of these, but would be more satisfied with a decent foreign keeper. That Costa Rican one would do me fine :-)

His input will probably be along the lines of "don't touch any of the England keepers with a barge pole". Marshall is better than any of these, but would be more satisfied with a decent foreign keeper. That Costa Rican one would do me fine :-)

Mexican one would also fit the bill nicely too!

Marshall is excellent and probably the best we could get

Would prefer Forster myself, but Marshall would be a fine addition.

What I really would like to know is why there's nothing from the club on either of these two supposed new staff members? Talk about chicken and egg!