OMG am I reading this correctly?

Asaint4ever

Just had a little browse on the Liverpool forum to see if they had any info on dejan. and come across this.

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/359942-It-makes-me-SICK-how-we-are-used!!!

It makes me SICK how we are used!!!

Season after season, year after year we have these players that we nurture, and turn them into world class players then they screw us over.

Owen

Torress

Suarez....

What ****es me off more than anything else is so far Suarez inability to apologise to LFC after all we have done for him. Does he along with the other players listed above really think that **** of us for all we do to turn them into better players than they were when they joined us.

TBF, most of their fans are correcting him. But it's nice to see the same happening to them - their best player being snared by an elite club, proof to all concerned that if an elite club comes in for any of your players then they will go.

Liverpool are up themselves though, for a club that haven't won the league for a million years, they seem to rate themselves very highly. The interview questions to Lallana for e.g

Tell us what the thought process is when you find out that a club such as Liverpool Football Club are interested in you...

Just had a little browse on the Liverpool forum to see if they had any info on dejan. and come across this.

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/359942-It-makes-me-SICK-how-we-are-used!!!

It makes me SICK how we are used!!!

Season after season, year after year we have these players that we nurture, and turn them into world class players then they screw us over.

Owen

Torress

Suarez....

What ****es me off more than anything else is so far Suarez inability to apologise to LFC after all we have done for him. Does he along with the other players listed above really think that **** of us for all we do to turn them into better players than they were when they joined us.

His second post was even better...........

In all seriousness, I don’t think there's a club in England where players wouldn’t be tempted to move to Real or Barcelona, they're the two biggest clubs in the world for me.

They also have better weather... no matter how many leagues Man City\Man Utd\Liverpool win the way of life in those cities is incomparable to the Spanish life style.

Players maybe more tempted by Chelsea & Arsenal because of the lifestyle London can offer, still don’t think it's a big enough draw for players who are more accustomed to a better climate.

They should be grateful they got an extra season out of Suarez, he was clearly after a move last summer.

While it is somewhat satisfying that a big club experiences the same disappointment we do when we lose a player, it also highlights that it is and always will be a sellers’ market to 99.9% of clubs not matter how illustrious your history maybe.

Loyalty from fans should always be to a club & not to a player