FPL - SFC players prices

Rut

The FPL prices are out ( http://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/ ) These are what they have set the SFC players at:

Boruc £5.0

Gazzaniga £4.5

Fonte £5.5

Lovren £5.5

Clyne £5.0

Yoshida £4.5

Chambers £4.5

Stephens £4.0

Targett £4.0

Hooiveld £4.0

Tadic £7.5

Schneiderlin £5.5

Ramírez £5.5

Davis £5.0

Ward-Prowse £5.0

Wanyama £4.5

Isgrove £4.5

Reed £4.5

Cork £4.5

Pellè £7.5

Rodriguez £7.5

Osvaldo £7.0

Gallagher £5.0

Mayuka £5.0

Sharp £4.5

Tadic & Pellè are temptingly priced. Surely they are both nailed as starters and will both be in and around goals/chances.

Those who play FPL - do you blindly put in 3 SFC players?

Lovren, Schneiderlin and Wanyama are so going to be in my team as my 3 Saints players, and Jay Rod to come in after Christmas!

That defensive stability and clean sheets- I hope. Tadic, like you said, is pretty tempting tbh. May put him in instead of Wanyamaa.

I always put in 3 Saints Players! It is a must.

I love how Osvaldo costs 7m when he is unlikely to play.

I don't think Shaw is great value at £6m, he may not play every game with Evra still kicking around (who is cheaper and got more points last years). Likewise Lallana may not be a starter for Liverpool and I doubt will be involved in half as many goals without Suarez.

I may take a punt on Pelle. Maybe three up front with Aguero and perhaps Austin as the cheaper option. He is the kind of nasty little player who will keep popping up with goals. I will make him captain when he plays Saints, likewise Nugent. Both guaranteed to score.

Yaya is a shoe in if he remains City's penalty taker. Januzaj looks a good price at £6.5 , so I'd have him too. Mirallas, Barkley, Paulinho, Nolan and Puncheon also look decent options in midfield.