How long till Rodgers realises Clyne is a much better RB than Johnson and Flanagan?

Saint IQ

This has been on my mind too - all weekend. If one of the big guns come in for him or any other players how do we stop him/them leaving? Are we suddenly going to get tough, and if so, why didn't we get tough with the other players who have left us, is it because we didn't want them? Seems hard to believe that was the case. In which case are we open for business to all comers with enough dosh, or is it just that it's impossible to hold onto players when the big clubs come calling?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

Well, it didn't occur to Hodgson that Clyne is better than Johnson, so why would Rodgers be capable of working that out? The bloke seems to be totally devoid of imagination. It seems that to his mind, apart from Suarez and maybe the ageing Gerrard, the entire Saints team of last season is better than Liverpool's team. Otherwise, why would he have such a fixation on our players?

Well, it didn't occur to Hodgson that Clyne is better than Johnson, so why would Rodgers be capable of working that out? The bloke seems to be totally devoid of imagination. It seems that to his mind, apart from Suarez and maybe the ageing Gerrard, the entire Saints team of last season is better than Liverpool's team. Otherwise, why would he have such a fixation on our players?

Had Liverpool not come in for AL, RL and DL does anyone here think these players would still be with us? Was there any competition for their signatures?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2