Bloomberg Sport - PL prediction

offix

"Once each team is given its distinctive Bloomberg Sports rating, we simulate each match of the season 100,000 times in order to provide a projection for the level of success expected for each club. The simulation eliminates ambiguity in the league table, and provides an accurate projection as a result of its large sample size."

Its like MLG on steroids

This is closer to where I am thinking the Prem will end up except for Liverpool who I think will finish below fourth

I will be amazed if Arsenal fail in top 4. They are wiley campaigners at the top end and very used to CL football within league fixtures.

Ramsey has come of age and they have a very impressive squad.

better than liverpool, that is for sure

Brilliant from the bbc, "Morgan Schneiderlin claims he is not "mentally or physically" ready to play after being linked with Spurs - a reflection on Saints rather than Spurs, it should be stressed."

How is that a reflection on saints? Surely spurs unsettling our player is out of our hands. Typically anti saints by the bbc.

They have QPR to go down and leicster to stay up as well as Seansea and us top 10 ? Hmm

Even though Saintsare showing in the top half of their projection, we're only showing 5 points from relegation.

Such small margins (situation was very similar to the bottom 11 or so clubs last season)