London gatherings

Patrick couldn't help himself, the rest will follow :nod:

Thing is, and I hate to give away forum secrets but sod it, Patrick was one of the most genuinely lovely blokes you could possibly ever want to meet.

I'm pretty sure Turkish will be the same. The bully boy b*llsh*t is all a facade.

Thing is, and I hate to give away forum secrets but sod it, Patrick was one of the biggest mugs you could possibly ever want to meet.

I'm pretty sure Turkish is as sound in real life as he is on here.

All true Lou.

• 2 weeks later...
Think that's your domain Lou... I should be there though.

Yeah, but I'm failing this time round. Now everyone's met me, and realised I don't look like my avatar, they've all gone cold on me. Typical.

I bet Bearsy would draw a bl*ody big crowd.

I may be struggling. New job has mental hours and I am waiting to find out whether an evening meeting is taking place or not. Through in the fact that I have to be up at 5am on Thurs and its all gone to ****.

Oh no! We can't do it without Bucks!

Ok guys, so Bucks is a maybe, UJ is a maybe, I'm battered and bruised from the weekend anyway, SO5 was the only other interested, silence from all other fronts...maybe we picked a duff date in the first place....

So how about we reschedule?

Yeah, but I'm failing this time round. Now everyone's met me, and realised I don't look like my avatar, they've all gone cold on me. Typical.

I bet Bearsy would draw a bl*ody big crowd.

Come on Lou, that sounds a bit bitter, you've still got 5-10 fellas following you around.Thats a pretty good haul I'd say!

Come on Lou, that sounds a bit bitter, you've still got 5-10 fellas following you around.Thats a pretty good haul I'd say!

In my experience, guys are all the same. When you're the new girl on the block they get all excited and pay you lots of attention. Then when they realise there's fat chance they're getting any action, they quickly get bored and move onto the next lucky lady.

Which is why I think Bearsy could do well... ;)

In my experience, guys are all the same. When you're the new girl on the block they get all excited and pay you lots of attention. Then when they realise there's fat chance they're getting any action, they quickly get bored and move onto the next lucky lady.

Tut, more misandry, and slander against the Bear. Sigh.

Not guilty M'Lord

Come on Miss Marples – last week you were imagining Bearsy! as a university lecturer in his mid-fifties, the week before that he was a six-foot tall hairy Brian Blessed look-a-like, and now you're fantasizing that he's a woman!

Get a grip Lou – he's not a chameleon shape-shifting to suit whatever takes your fancy at any particular moment in time, he's a bear, ffs.

• 1 month later...
Put in the long, hard miles now Bucks. Reap the benefits later.

Given your achievements rank ahead of mine this season, happy to take the advice, as long as that does not involve having to run ****ing miles :)

Edited by Bucks Saint

• 1 month later...
Hi, I've been living in London a few months and was wondering what the London Saints group is like? Quite fancy having a chat and a cheese sandwich with fellow Southampton fans.

Dont live in London but work there. Some TV midweek aways inc Europa could well bring out the 6-10 of us again. Friendly bunch, esp me :)