London gatherings

It was nice to meet everyone, I will be honest :)

Really nice to meet everyone too. Patrick - you've gone from zero to hero in the space of one evening! Must update my list.

Favourite moment of the evening: UJ being able to quote the exact phrase thrown at Eva Carneiro. Suspicious.

Lovely to see Bucks Saint as always. And meet SW5.

And to meet the legend that is Steve Grant. The man has the patience of a Saint to put up with us lot.

xx

Really nice to meet everyone too. Patrick - you've gone from zero to hero in the space of one evening! Must update my list.

Favourite moment of the evening: UJ being able to quote the exact phrase thrown at Eva Carneiro. Suspicious.

Lovely to see Bucks Saint as always. And meet SW5.

And to meet the legend that is Steve Grant. The man has the patience of a Saint to put up with us lot.

xx

Nobody has asked me where I was that night either...

Very sorry i couldn't make it. Didn't get through with work stuff til about 9, at which point I wanted to get home.

Basically going to stop promising to attend these things, as I'm starting to look a bit of a prat. Not much change there. I do definitely want to come say hello at some point soon though.

Passed through borough market on the way to another appointment. Battery was dead and the place was heaving, thought, so decided against it. But will make an effort next time by which I hope to have cloned an army of shurlocks just for Jeff ;)

Alas wouldn't mind somewhere quieter.

By the way, London Saints AGM is on May 19 -in case anyone wants to launch a putsch and overthrow the place from within...

Shurlock I suspect you were looking at the wrong pub. We were in the Sheaf, below street level, not the Wheatsheaf. Plenty of space last night.

That'll be it. My mistake. The pub I went into was all ground level. Alas my phone battery was dead.

Hiya Turks!

Thanks, I'll gladly continue doing whatever the hell I want. You stick to being an old f*art. :)

Just out of interest at these stupid/foolish personboard meets how do you all recognise each other? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself to groups of sorry looking men who look like the would be forum posters saying 'hi I'm Lou from Saintsweb' and see if they know what you're on about or do you wear your saints shirt with your user name on the back?

Just out of interest at these stupid/foolish personboard meets how do you all recognise each other? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself to groups of sorry looking men who look like the would be forum posters saying 'hi I'm Lou from Saintsweb' and see if they know what you're on about or do you wear your saints shirt with your user name on the back?

I worried about this too Turks but luckily they spotted me:

goat-boy-sad.jpg

goat-boy-sad.jpg

Not at all - it's very easy. I just wait at the bar looking a bit lonesome with an empty glass, then reject any men that approach me until I find the ones with the Southampton accents.

Never fails.

Just out of interest, how long is it going to take before your 'interest' gets the better of you and you join of one these 'stupid/foolish personboard meets'?

Don't worry your pretty little head about that princess. You just keep waiting for southampton people to offer you a glaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss of wine.