PL Manager of the month

Saxon

I reckon Koeman is in with a good shout. The only other team so far to have a 100% win record in September is Leicester, so Pearson is probably the real competition (especially after the 5-3 win over Utd). Though it doesn't mean much, MP got it and it would be nice if RK got it too :p but mostly because he's done a stellar job! Who thought we'd be where we are (higher up the table than last season and more resilient on our performances) after our summer. So for that reason I'm hoping Leicester lose this weekend to Palace... (sorry to my Leicester mate :p as I usually hope they do well as they're a good team). Any idea if the League Cup result will be a factor?? I assume not as its PL manager of the month (so probably a daft question...).

Really happy to see Deano in particular, I think he's been great for them in the games I've seen him. He was never a skilful show boater, but just someone who would receive and pass...just keeps it moving. I bet he never imagined he'd be playing alongside Cambiasso when he was let go by us!

So happy for Nigel Pearson and Dean Hammond at Leicester doing so well. Two who'll get excellent receptions no doubt this season at St Mary's.

Don't mind who wins the award as long as RK keeps going on with his brilliant job quietly as he is doing. :)

Agreed. Would be nice for Koeman, but I definitely think Pearson has the stronger case. And fairly too.

I'm a big fan of Leicester. One of my best mates is a fan. They play excellent football. Great great club.