November & December predictions

Dr Who?

• 1 month later...
These are level of results typically needed for 5th/6th, and with our start would still gave us ahead of whats needed over season so far;

hull City v Southampton D

Southampton v Leicester W

Villa v Southampton D

Southampton v Man City L

Arsenal v Southampton L

Southampton v Man U L

Burnley v Southampton W

Southampton v Everton L

Crystal Palace v Southampton D

Southampton v Chelsea L

So don't get too down if we do drop points

You don't go in for predictions?

I've got confused? And it isn't true?

Okay then.

Have a look on the November/December predictions thread.

"This is the level of results needed for 5th/6th" no it isn't, it's relegation form and we'd be down to about eighth on that run.

And you forecast us losing all of our games against the big boys.

Yeah. Look at me all wrong and missing the target.

Just for completeness, I know no one cares and NickG will do his usual of denying he ever posted things even when they are posted back at him.

Anyway - was 9 points from these ten games "the level required for 5th/6th" as it was according to our expert?

Well, we actually got 14 points to land fourth. 9 points would have got us 28 points and we'd be level with Swansea now in eighth. Kinda like I said it would all those weeks ago.

I know, give me a medal. But really, don't. Because that was fuc king pi ss easy for any idiot to foresee.

Anyway, like I said NickG will pretend he never posted any of this so it's almost like it's all pointless.

Happy new year.

Iol, if it makes you happy, of course you were correct and we are hovering above relegation zone.

Far too many people have already tried to make in simple enough for you to understand so I won't bother (if you want to just read through again).

I do find your interested in me a little disturbing.....

Try giving my posts less attention, you give them more thought than I do when writing them...they aren't that important!

Have a good new year.

Iol, if it makes you happy, of course you were correct and we are hovering above relegation zone.

Far too many people have already tried to make in simple enough for you to understand so I won't bother (if you want to just read through again).

I do find your interested in me a little disturbing.....

Try giving my posts less attention, you give them more thought than I do when writing them...they aren't that important!

Have a good new year.

I said we'd be about eighth on your points tally. I quoted it above. I was right.

You were spectacularly wrong on all counts.

Happy to help.