Our league position is no fluke...

Johnny Bognor

Not sure why anyone mentions Essruu and Turkish in the same breath. Essruu was/is funny, Turkish tries too hard and then pretends he doesn't care when anyone calls him out.

Neither are a patch on Deppo though.

Only accept criticism from people who are better at it than you are. Hence why your opinion is irrelevant squire.

In the last 5 years the following teams have beaten Arsenal at the Emirates in domestic Cups:

Saints, Chelsea, Blackburn, Man City.

Dortmund, Bayern, Schalke in CL too.

Plus domestically a draw with Leeds, defeat to Birmingham at Wembley and they also lost to then League 2 Bradford away in the league cup in this period.

Probably more importantly, you can normally only lose one match per domestic cup per season so assuming a 50/50 split with home and away draws, there should only be 5 domestic cup teams at most on the list plus CL sides anyway, there are 4. But 3 of them are current top 3 Premier League sides.

You really know how to p*ss on a bonfire :lol:

I'll go back to my cupboard.

I presume that graphic was from Monday Night Football? What else did they have to say?

A ten-minute eulogy about our defence and defensive midfield. Unremitting purring for Neville and Carragher. Then the presenter suddenly asked both if we could finish in the top 4 and, in unison, they immediately spat "Not a chance" in guttural northern tones. It was like a guillotine coming down on our dreams...

A ten-minute eulogy about our defence and defensive midfield. Unremitting purring for Neville and Carragher. Then the presenter suddenly asked both if we could finish in the top 4 and, in unison, they immediately spat "Not a chance" in guttural northern tones. It was like a guillotine coming down on our dreams...

Actually Gary Neville was far more circumspect than Carragher with the Top4 dismissal.

Also stats about final placings of any team with 22pts after 10 games and only 5% had not finished in top 6 but forget figure for Top4.

I do believe you mentioned me first dear boy.... As you seem to every time you post' date=' somewhat obsessive. You are funny...[/quote']

Posting about me at 2.18 in the morning, last week 5.30 in the morning whilst you were getting on a flight! Do you set an alarm when your 24 hours is up and can post again? :lol:

Was in Southampton and speaking to a fellow poster.

While I don't mind Turks, other poster specifically mentioned him and said he was a c**t.

That there boys, is what we like to call mongboard glory. Escaped into real life, y'see.

I presume this is someone you know in real life, otherwise how would they know who you are? Or did you go up and say 'hi I'm pap from the mongboard' to numerous people until you met a fellow poster, or perhaps you had your user name on the back of your shirt?

I presume this is someone you know in real life, otherwise how would they know who you are? Or did you go up and say 'hi I'm pap from the mongboard' to numerous people until you met a fellow poster, or perhaps you had your user name on the back of your shirt?

I actually dress as a goat each morning.

The missus is weird.

You really know how to p*ss on a bonfire :lol:

I'll go back to my cupboard.

28_F, to support your argument "how many teams go there and win?" you could make a case that an average team would have 5 defeats at home in the 2 domestic Cup competitions and Arsenal only have 4, plus 3 of those sides are the current top 3 in the Prem, so they've only had one defeat at the Emirates in the past 5 years in domestic cups (which they generally do quite well in) to sides who aren't currently in the top 3 in the country - I'd say that was pretty good. Needs total stats of all cup matches played to show how many they won as well though, and I didn't bother counting those as I went - but they got to a LC Semi and a separate LC Final in that period.

It also works to support Saints as a legitimate top 3 threat (if you ignore Blackburn's current position of "somewhere in the Championship").

Edited by The9