The 2014 TMS Awards - VOTING NOW OPEN

saintbletch

OK Muppets, thanks for the literally 7 contributions (of which one was my own) for the nominations for this year's awards.

I've tried to collate all of the suggestions into the voting form which is now live.

Some notices:

- You will have to have a Google account to vote - or PM me. See below.

- You will only be able to vote once (unless you create multiple Google accounts - Toke)

- All contributions are anonymous and are not identified to me (or anyone else) in any way, so there is no way of knowing who voted for who (unless you use a unique way of communicating such as ":( all the best ones is ban... erm... cb fry pls!")

- Once you've voted you will not be able to change your vote

- All results will be collated in a Google Sheet and will be shared with you immediately - so everyone can see the state of the current votes

- Most categories will allow you to select up to 3 votes

- I will accept votes by PM. Send me a message with each category and your corresponding votes.

- The polls will close on New Year's Eve 2014 at midnight (ish - depending on how many Limoncello I've had)

You can vote here. http://goo.gl/forms/zEExSdrEzj

P.S. If there any errors or omissions in the form, please let me know quickly.

OK Muppets, you only have a few hours left to register your vote (sorry, that should be votes - Toke).

We've had a massive 25 votes so far, but something is wrong with the voting form as it appears that in some of the categories in which I'm nominated, I don't even feature in the top 3 votes (or Other category).

In fact I'm coming last in the "Best use of a geeky Word Cloud" category.

So something has obviously gone wrong with Google's infrastructure, or they've been hacked by Anonybletch.

Remember, that if you can't be arsed to register a Google account - PM me with your votes. This also gives me an excellent way of fixing the vote as nobody will know how many PMs I've had !

So if you haven't votedbletch yet, you can votebletch, here - http://goo.gl/forms/zEExSdrEzj.