xxx

Coxford_lou

Pap's too agreeable, he's met up with various forum members, and as far as I can tell, he's not got a bad word to say about any of them! It would be a much better narrative if the meets turned violent :thumbup: We should send someone who is permanently Angry, like Grey Crab or Grigsy.

He hasnt reviewed me yet from when we met up, as far as I know so don't speak too soon.

It is Funny that you should say that because in certain Primary Schools in West Sussex I am a v.famous illustrator! What happened, and I have mentioned this various times & no-one seems to care, so bearsy with me if it's boring, is that I have a young niece who I love v.much (I also have other nieces & a nephew who I'm not so fond of) and for a Christmas present I hand-made a Children's book with Illustrations & Card & Selotape and I give it her as a Present. I wish I had taken pictures of the illustrations! They was excellent! Anyway this book I made was a Massive Hit with the U8 market, and now gets passed around the school yard in a furtive manner, like crack cocaine :thumbup:

I do not have the pictures but I Remember the Transcript. I am gonna try and recover this book at Some Point because it is the Only Copy and when I am Dead it will prob be worth Millions!

BABY BEAR NEEDS A POO

by Brian Earsy

I need a poo! said baby bear.

You can't poo here, said mummy bear, this is a shop. You'll have to hold it in.

You can't poo here, said mummy bear, this is a car. You'll have to hold it in.

You can't poo here, said mummy bear. Not on your sister's face. You'll have to hold it in.

Baby bear held it in and held it in.

BUUUUURP! said baby bear. The poo come out his mouth!

Only an actual illustrator would ever describe themselves as an 'illustrator'. Most if the general public wouldn't even know what that means. Or the fact there's an under 8 market. I think we're starting to learn a bit more about the mysterious 'Bear'...

He hasnt reviewed me yet from when we met up, as far as I know so don't speak too soon.

The first thing I noticed about Unbelievable Jeff was just how defined he was.

Because his Twitter pic is very pixellated and blurry.

q515432188_3017_400x400.jpg

Sorry, Unbelievable Jeff, it is.

So Jeff and I meet up at Finsbury Park Station, along with adriansfc's mate. We walked to the Emirates unchallenged, taunting the bouncers with ripping lines like "will we get our heads kicked in if we go in here, mate?". They were obviously so scared that they responded in the negative. Sauntered in, ordered beers, before strolling purposefully to the smoking area, offering aht (when in Rome) the omnipresent Arsenal fans with throwdowns like "How do you think you're going to get on tonight? 3-1? We'll see.", again absolutely unchallenged.

People made space for the three of us in the smoking area. We yarned about the site (as always), politics and I found out that DPS was an IT Project Manager. Programmers and project managers typically face off like mongoose and cobra, but I've learned to respect their shít deflection and filtration skills. Don't get me wrong; some of them are dogshíte, and could be made redundant with an Outlook rule (FW: Everything to programmer), but Unbelievable Jeff seemed to know his professional onions, and was probably grateful that I wasn't doing the typical programmer thing and stabbing him in the neck with a sharpened USB stick.

Walked down to the Emirates and spent a bit of time in the very loud away fans bit. We were in different parts of the stand, so parted ways after that. But yeah, Unbelievable Jeff is your classic case of bloke who sometimes comes across as a bigger díck on here than he is in person, a trait I (hopefully) share. Intelligent and much less of a Tory than he'd like to be.

You talk a good game on here, UJ, but your heart's just not in it :)

Edited by pap

So Jeff and I meet up at Finsbury Park Station, along with adriansfc's mate. We walked to the Emirates unchallenged, taunting the bouncers with ripping lines like "will we get our heads kicked in if we go in here, mate?". They were obviously so scared that they responded in the negative. Sauntered in, ordered beers, before strolling purposefully to the smoking area, offering aht (when in Rome) the omnipresent Arsenal fans with throwdowns like "How do you think you're going to get on tonight? 3-1? We'll see.", again absolutely unchallenged.

People made space for the three of us in the smoking area. We yarned about the site (as always), politics and I found out that DPS was an IT Project Manager. Programmers and project managers typically face off like mongoose and cobra, but I've learned to respect their shít deflection and filtration skills. Don't get me wrong; some of them are dogshíte, and could be made redundant with an Outlook rule (FW: Everything to programmer), but Unbelievable Jeff seemed to know his professional onions, and was probably grateful that I wasn't doing the typical programmer thing and stabbing him in the neck with a sharpened USB stick.

Walked down to the Emirates and spent a bit of time in the very loud away fans bit. We were in different parts of the stand, so parted ways after that. But yeah, Unbelievable Jeff is your classic case of bloke who sometimes comes across as a bigger díck on here than he is in person, a trait I (hopefully) share. Intelligent and much less of a Tory than he'd like to be.

Blimey! Unbelievable Jeff just got outted!! This **** just got real!

But you didn't answer the critical would you/wouldn't you question ?!

Blimey! Unbelievable Jeff just got outted!! This **** just got real!

He's not outed. Quite a few of us follow him on Twitter.

But you didn't answer the critical would you/wouldn't you question ?!

Wouldn't. Tried my luck with a ginger lady and got away with it twice. Can't risk a Tory baby.

Pap's too agreeable, he's met up with various forum members, and as far as I can tell, he's not got a bad word to say about any of them! It would be a much better narrative if the meets turned violent :thumbup: We should send someone who is permanently Angry, like Grey Crab or Grigsy.

I managed to offend Pap's wife and kids at Wigan away one time - I might be the exception to the rule :(

I managed to offend Pap's wife and kids at Wigan away one time - I might be the exception to the rule :(

I'd say you offended the lower end of the stand, and also taught some prawn sandwich children words they may not have previously heard.

I'd say you offended the lower end of the stand, and also taught some prawn sandwich children words they may not have previously heard.

Yeah, wasn't really my finest hour I have to say.. I put it down to a dangerous concoction of tequila, vodka and generally being in Wigan.

I knew it was bad when at Half Time the stewards came up our aisle offering people boiled sweets, and my friend and I didn't get offered one :(

I should meet you both, we'd form the perfect love-hate triangle. I run Product Management, I'm your business client, nice.

See, this is where people get me wrong on here Pap, in general I am very much a 'devils advocate' type person, I ask questions on here but it's not that I believe that point of view or see it from that side, I'm just interested to know ppeoples opinions. And I'm not particularly Tory - sure I will probably vote that way on the next election but only for abscence of a better alternative, Conservatives Light, let's say.

Have to say I thought Pap was exactly the way I imagined him and the way he comes across on here (thats not a bad thing mind), engaging and good company.

Lou, lots of people know who I am, I am on Twitter and dont hide it. In general it seems a lot of people take offence at the way I am on here, although in general I don't see myself as that disagreeable, after all, this is all just opinions on a message board.

Edit: Changed my photo to a less pixellated one for you Pap...

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Have to say I thought Pap was exactly the way I imagined him and the way he comes across on here (thats not a bad thing mind), engaging and good company.

Lou, lots of people know who I am, I am on Twitter and dont hide it. In general it seems a lot of people take offence at the way I am on here, although in general I don't see myself as that disagreeable, after all, this is all just opinions on a message board.

Edit: Changed my photo to a less pixellated one for you Pap...

Fair play Jeff. I don't mind meeting people in real life, but I prefer to stay anon here as I don't want work contacts searching my name and finding the dumb stuff I write!

I don't take offence at the way you write, but I never hear you crack a joke, and as a result you always seem a bit of a sledgehammer type bloke. I'm sure that's not the case in real life, and just purely down to writing syle.

Pap was the same in real life as on here, but I wasn't expecting the very broad Souhampton accent. Not coming down here that often these days, I've forgetten it, and it brought back many memories!

Fair play Jeff. I don't mind meeting people in real life, but I prefer to stay anon here as I don't want work contacts searching my name and finding the dumb stuff I write!

I don't take offence at the way you write, but I never hear you crack a joke, and as a result you always seem a bit of a sledgehammer type bloke. I'm sure that's not the case in real life, and just purely down to writing syle.

Pap was the same in real life as on here, but I wasn't expecting the very broad Souhampton accent. Not coming down here that often these days, I've forgetten it, and it brought back many memories!

It must be writing style I guess, need to work on that. I'm actually not a serious guy at all which is weird. Perhaps it's due to the faceless (in general) communication on here, your specific personality traits don't transmit, and certainly a lot is lost in writing style.

Cue Saint Bletch and 14 paragraphs of confusing fact, sarcasm and mockery to explain it further...

I should meet you both, we'd form the perfect love-hate triangle. I run Product Management, I'm your business client, nice.

I take the view that you're all there to help me do my job. Someone's gotta take ownership; it's usually the coder ;)

See, this is where people get me wrong on here Pap, in general I am very much a 'devils advocate' type person, I ask questions on here but it's not that I believe that point of view or see it from that side, I'm just interested to know ppeoples opinions. And I'm not particularly Tory - sure I will probably vote that way on the next election but only for abscence of a better alternative, Conservatives Light, let's say.

Don't vote Tory in the next election, Unbelievable Jeff. They're a pack of robbing c**ts and don't spend money well.

Well, well. I don't know whether to be feel amused, acclaimed or alarmed. There have been infrequent accusations on here suggesting that I may be misrepresentin' myself. Or on the autistic spectrum. I'm going to go for vindicated :)

I take the view that you're all there to help me do my job. Someone's gotta take ownership; it's usually the coder ;)

Don't vote Tory in the next election, Unbelievable Jeff. They're a pack of robbing c**ts and don't spend money well.

Well, well. I don't know whether to be feel amused, acclaimed or alarmed. There have been infrequent accusations on here suggesting that I may be misrepresentin' myself. Or on the autistic spectrum. I'm going to go for vindicated :)

Well, those people obviously haven't met you :D

In relation to voting tory, I want a proper read of the manifestos to make an informed decision, but currently I think they're the least incompetent of the 3 main parties and may keep this countries economy ticking over. I don't agree with a number of their policies, I think they have reformed benefits incorrectly for one. Glowing endorsement there :(

Well, those people obviously haven't met you :D

In relation to voting tory, I want a proper read of the manifestos to make an informed decision, but currently I think they're the least incompetent of the 3 main parties and may keep this countries economy ticking over. I don't agree with a number of their policies, I think they have reformed benefits incorrectly for one. Glowing endorsement there :(

Reading manifestos or listening to what they have to say is a waste of time. Where did they say that they were going to borrow all that money in the last manifesto, or announce their plans to carve up the NHS. David Cameron used to be a cycling eco-warrior. Their logo was a tree!

Couldn't really go on past performance in the 2010 election, as the Tories had been out of power for thirteen years. We know what they are now; a party that sounded halfway credible when it was endlessly parroting the Broken Britain mantra, but demonstrably broke the country more when they gained power, pretty much on every level. We are borrowing more, spending less on services, waiting longer to see medical professionals and going to food banks because incomes aren't enough or benefits have been sanctioned.

On a foreign policy level, the one big decision of Cameron's government, to intervene in Libya, has turned a distasteful but stable dictatorship into a lawless patchwork of territories run by local warlords and one of the most dangerous places on the planet. They tried their best to get us fighting alongside what turned out to be ISIS (bless them) a year or so ago. These former potential allies are now bitter foes.

Forget the manifestos and focus on the policy since 2010. What have the Conservatives actually done well, apart from redirect public anger to the Lib Dems?

Reading manifestos or listening to what they have to say is a waste of time. Where did they say that they were going to borrow all that money in the last manifesto, or announce their plans to carve up the NHS. David Cameron used to be a cycling eco-warrior. Their logo was a tree!

Couldn't really go on past performance in the 2010 election, as the Tories had been out of power for thirteen years. We know what they are now; a party that sounded halfway credible when it was endlessly parroting the Broken Britain mantra, but demonstrably broke the country more when they gained power, pretty much on every level. We are borrowing more, spending less on services, waiting longer to see medical professionals and going to food banks because incomes aren't enough or benefits have been sanctioned.

On a foreign policy level, the one big decision of Cameron's government, to intervene in Libya, has turned a distasteful but stable dictatorship into a lawless patchwork of territories run by local warlords and one of the most dangerous places on the planet. They tried their best to get us fighting alongside what turned out to be ISIS (bless them) a year or so ago. These former potential allies are now bitter foes.

Forget the manifestos and focus on the policy since 2010. What have the Conservatives actually done well, apart from redirect public anger to the Lib Dems?

But but... we've still the triple AAA++ credit rating that was apparently so important a few years ago! It meant we could borrow more money for cheap..... oh.