:thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Coxford_lou

We were surprised Lou didn't bring him in on a lead, considering the way he follows her around!

Lol, the irony. Your just jealous cos I'm not the massive sexist on this forum.

That said being Lou's little sausage dog does sound kinda kinky...

Bwa ha ha.

I've been amused with this thread, and I am in two minds over hypo's recent input.

Let me start by saying that I think it perfectly possible that hypo has had his nose put out of joint by the arrival of a few new posters, and that the comments here merely reflect his losing position in the ongoing war vs one of the forum's most prolific female posters.

That said, I am starting to wonder about the day-to-day contact that some of my forum brethren have with females :)

Bwa ha ha.

I've been amused with this thread, and I am in two minds over hypo's recent input.

Let me start by saying that I think it perfectly possible that hypo has had his nose put out of joint by the arrival of a few new posters, and that the comments here merely reflect his losing position in the ongoing war vs one of the forum's most prolific female posters.

That said, I am starting to wonder about the day-to-day contact that some of my forum brethren have with females :)

The forum is definitely better for Lou's posting. Some of the attention she gets is slightly odd, to say the least.

The forum is definitely better for Lou's posting. Some of the attention she gets is slightly odd, to say the least.

Oh aye, I've met the girl twice and she's sound.

I've also been around this dog and pony show long enough to know that the personnel can, and often does change.

It's always amusing to see the new interactions :)

Bwa ha ha.

You've written this multiple times now yet I haven't actually said anything about lou posting (and I didn't mention her in the previous comment.) she's pretty harmless all things considered. It's the reactions of the male posters around her that make it amusing and slightly sad.

You've written this multiple times now yet I haven't actually said anything about lou posting (and I didn't mention her in the previous comment.) she's pretty harmless all things considered. It's the reactions of the male posters around her that make it amusing and slightly sad.

You and UJ were bang on her case a few weeks ago.

What would you say was sadder though?

1) Following a girl around the site

2) Inventing a girlfriend and posting as her

:)

I posted about Sexism but not because she was a new poster. I didn't even look at her name initially. My main beef was with KelvinsRightGlove who is clearly a fanny.

Were you even around when the same sad posters like buzzin orn alleged that I invented a girlfriend? It simply never happened. I used her account to post once when I was banned because I knew her old password. But you knew that already. I'd send you her name and address but I'd worry about what you would do with it and as I haven't seen her in five years I don't think she would be happy about it.

Edited by hypochondriac

Were you even around when the same sad posters like buzzin orn alleged that I invented a girlfriend? It simply never happened. I used her account to post once when I was banned because I knew her old password. But you knew that already. I'd send you her name and address but I'd worry about what you would do with it and as I haven't seen her in five years I don't think she would be happy about it.

Yeah, you always try to make out like the rest of the posting community is as stalkery as yourself, hypo.

Fkn bizarre suggestion, and redundant as it goes. I know who loads of people on here are in real life, including people I don't particularly get on with. Why don't you try asking, say, Verbal, how many times he's been contacted by me off-site? He's got absolutely no reason to lie about it.

I posted about Sexism but not because she was a new poster. I didn't even look at her name initially. My main beef was with KelvinsRightGlove who is clearly a fanny.

Lol

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Hoi, J:Law is my goto "f**k off, I don't care what you think" image!

/fully expects J:Law to be re-posted in opposition to this post.

Haha sorry, I may have commandeered it. I did enjoy your deployment of it with Baz.

I've used it more lately, mostly because I've picked up the nickname JLaw. Apparently I look like her? Something to do with the hair, not sure I've seen her with a beard mind. Been called worst things like.

Yeah, you always try to make out like the rest of the posting community is as stalkery as yourself, hypo.

Fkn bizarre suggestion, and redundant as it goes. I know who loads of people on here are in real life, including people I don't particularly get on with. Why don't you try asking, say, Verbal, how many times he's been contacted by me off-site? He's got absolutely no reason to lie about it.

So you didn't post the personal details of someone on here a few weeks ago?

Had nowt to do with her being a female poster, just that we had a differing view on sexism... I'm an equal opportunities debater.

Hypo is very concerned with defending straight white guys.

There is no sexism, there is no racism, convicted rapists are probably innocent.

:lol: you see racism and Sexism in everything mate! Must be terrible living every day in a country full of racists and sexists. Just awful.

Bwa ha ha.

My general life war tactic is to be more popular than your opponent. Which turns out to be quite easy when you're a female on a football forum.

Though as UJ advised me, that is solely down to my avatar image, not my wonderful personality.

Oh aye, I've met the girl twice and she's sound.

I've also been around this dog and pony show long enough to know that the personnel can, and often does change.

It's always amusing to see the new interactions :)

Thanks Pap, nice to be appreciated for more than just my avatar.

God Hypo. You're so predictable! At least the girlfriend invention made you sound slightly more interesting for a nanosecond. But no.

Why not try and entertain us for a day, rather than constantly putting a downer on everyone?

God Hypo. You're so predictable! At least the girlfriend invention made you sound slightly more interesting for a nanosecond. But no.

Why not try and entertain us for a day, rather than constantly putting a downer on everyone?

Hypo cross dressing on a forum is always good for a laugh.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?31216-Hypo#.VSZ3DJPYG24

I do the decent thing, restrict it to real life and only ever on Tuesdays.

Hypo cross dressing on a forum is always good for a laugh.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?31216-Hypo#.VSZ3DJPYG24

I do the decent thing, restrict it to real life and only ever on Tuesdays.

That was great! Hypo, you need to do more threads like that one. Not the usual boring moany stuff you post!

I'm seeing Hypes in a whole new light now. Definitely Premier League.

There we go. I've been brave and gone for a picture of me, on the red carpet, at the oscars.

Whatcha reckon Lou?

Oh man. I can't compete with that! Next you'll have Halo, Jonnyboy, Bear, BBB, and Saint in Winchester, with Goatboy, making lewd jokes at you and following you around, with UJ and Hypo sniping on the sidelines. And I'll be sat here on my lonesome.

Bucks wouldn't desert me though. Would you Bucks?