Hypo

Doctoroncall

All bans are stupid. Don't know who the mods think they're protecting. It's not like anyone is forcing us to come here, and sadly enough, there is even less reason to come here when regular posters are banned.

This place would be a better one without hypo. We have mods, we don't need him.

Not really talking about individuals - just the general principle of banning.

Now if we are talking about individuals, and we're being constructive, it would be nice if Hypo learns to enjoy himself when he returns. Oh, and bring back Deppo.

This place would be a better one without hypo. We have mods, we don't need him.

Don't be such a big girls blouse. I thought Deppo was an unfunny parody of Michael MacIntyre, but i didn't want him banned.

If you don't like a certain poster and you're so fragile that it's such a big issue then put them on ignore.

Get a grip.

Not really talking about individuals - just the general principle of banning.

Now if we are talking about individuals, and we're being constructive, it would be nice if Hypo learns to enjoy himself when he returns. Oh, and bring back Deppo.

That's what I'll miss about him - his sense of humour and always a positive spin on everything :rolleyes:

Nah - I will miss sparring with him.

Although, it will be funny when he comes back on and realises that people on the forum really do think he's a massive wa nker.

I'm sure he is fully aware of who doesn't like him as I see they have repeated it over and over ad infinitum.

I doubt it will bother him particularly as I'm sure he is already acutely aware of what some think.

That's what I'll miss about him - his sense of humour and always a positive spin on everything :rolleyes:

Nah - I will miss sparring with him.

I think a lot of people will. While I haven't gotten into it much with Hypo, surely the whole point of a discussion forum is the collision of ideas among people who purportedly share a similar interest.

Every voice that is lost from this forum diminishes the whole, I feel. That includes people we don't agree with.

Don't be such a big girls blouse. I thought Deppo was an unfunny parody of Michael MacIntyre, but i didn't want him banned.

If you don't like a certain poster and you're so fragile that it's such a big issue then put them on ignore.

Get a grip.

Get off your high horse you pillock. I have a gripe with him because of his constant telling people off for going off topic and his total inability to have a laugh. The guy has the sense of humour equal to that of a paving slab. Clearly, from the posts on here, I'm not the only one. And I would put him on ignore, but where he spouts endless drivel he always gets quoted and I would see it anyway, so renders the ignore list completely pointless.

Took exception to the Summer Rumours thread getting locked, created a bunch of threads in a 10-15 minute period about individual players ( don't know who - all were deleted before I got here ), and called the mods the "Stazi" on the HCDAJFU thread.

That's actually pretty impressive. I expect Hypo is using his time out to ride off into the sunset on a large Harley Davison.

Whilst he was incredibly sanctimonious about Deppo getting banned, I will miss the guy. It is people like him and dune and benthelegend that make this forum what it is and the reason I come here.

And as for him seeing that people don't like him, that isn't really an issue to him. I know that children play up in school because they like to get attention, even if it is bad attention. It stems from missing any kind of attention elsewhere in life. It is also similar to how young people wear ASBOs as a badge of honour. Even though it is a negative achievement, it is still an achievement to them. hypo wears his unpopularity as a badge of honour, unable to see it what for what it really is and also safe in the comfort that he can see his persona on here as protected from real life by a veil (the internet). He can distance himself from how he comes across on here and say "that's not me in real life", but in reality, it is still a facet of his real life.

Edited by the stain

Took exception to the Summer Rumours thread getting locked, created a bunch of threads in a 10-15 minute period about individual players ( don't know who - all were deleted before I got here ), and called the mods the "Stazi" on the HCDAJFU thread.

That's actually pretty impressive. I expect Hypo is using his time out to ride off into the sunset on a large Harley Davison.

so, just carried on as normal then!

Whilst he was incredibly sanctimonious about Deppo getting banned, I will miss the guy. It is people like him and dune and benthelegend that make this forum what it is and the reason I come here.

And as for him seeing that people don't like him, that isn't really an issue to him. I know that children play up in school because they like to get attention, even if it is bad attention. It stems from missing any kind of attention elsewhere in life. It is also similar to how young people wear ASBOs as a badge of honour. Even though it is a negative achievement, it is still an achievement to them. hypo wears his unpopularity as a badge of honour, unable to see it what for what it really is and also safe in the comfort that he can see his persona on here as protected from real life by a veil (the internet). He can distance himself from how he comes across on here and say "that's not me in real life", but in reality, it is still a facet of his real life.

I think you need to look in the mirror.