:thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Coxford_lou

Sorry for my absence, been preoccupied with pain and hospital. Clearly I've been missed. Not quite sure I like all this attention tbh.

As for that quote, yeah pretty embarrassing. As Pap says, I was clearly trying to be on of TMS ladz and joke around with Bear, but I certainly cringe at that now. It was a crass joke, not one I'd make now.

Must be the first person that has ever said anything silly on the internet only to regret it later. Sure my post history is littered with things I'd hate to read back now. Also, yeah my views on lots of things have changed in the last few years.

Lesson learned, the interwebs don't forget. :mcinnes:

Sorry for my absence, been preoccupied with pain and hospital. Clearly I've been missed. Not quite sure I like all this attention tbh.

Ouch! Sounds unpleasant - hope you're all OK and fighting fit now.

As for that quote, yeah pretty embarrassing. As Pap says, I was clearly trying to be on of TMS ladz and joke around with Bear, but I certainly cringe at that now. It was a crass joke, not one I'd make now.

Must be the first person that has ever said anything silly on the internet only to regret it later.

I think you're right. I'm pretty sure I've never heard of any such thing happening before. :D

I'm assuming they all know each other in "real life" and didn't feel the need to arrange the meet up on Tinder, POV or The Saints Web. Which does put their meeting into a slightly different context to arranging to meet up with complete mong boardering strangers (albeit well intended). Although I am sure that you are fully aware of that already!!

Does this move me down the list?:rolleyes:

I want evidence. Did they know each other in real life first, or via Saintsweb.

Must be the first person that has ever said anything silly on the internet only to regret it later. Sure my post history is littered with things I'd hate to read back now. Also, yeah my views on lots of things have changed in the last few years.

:thumbup: Sorry for the unseemly glee with which i jumped on this, i wasn't trying to attack you honest, i just found it v.funny! You've done 5000 posts, I am sure even Germaine Greer would forgive that the odd one here or there is about face-punching. You're only human! :thumbup:

:thumbup: Sorry for the unseemly glee with which i jumped on this, i wasn't trying to attack you honest, i just found it v.funny! You've done 5000 posts, I am sure even Germaine Greer would forgive that the odd one here or there is about face-punching. You're only human! :thumbup:

No need to apologise bear. It's not exactly the first time I've made myself look dumb with a stupid post. Probably unlikely to be the last either.

I'm kidding! I'm the biggest fan of Bearsy there is. My list of favourite Saintsweb people:

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIG GAP

Goatboy

PompeyLass

KRG

Bridge too far

Jonnyboy

BIG GAP

Winchester Saint

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Bletch

Unbelievable Jeff (a recent climber since he made a couple of jokes)

Patrick Bateman (another recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Crazy Diamond

Halo

Big bad Bob

Whitey Grandad

Timbuctoo

Plastic

Deano

GAP AS LONG AS BEARS THUMB

Griffo

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! If you're above Bear's thumb, it means I think you're great! :)

Objection, your honour! The above poster is not me and rarely makes an appearance on here, yet is now listed as a potential beau for Lou. Request re-write please! :rolleyes:

KRG's back!

Don't worry, you're still awesome.:)

Haha, Bearsy always feels guilty after the event. It was his Catholic upbringing.

I note that KRG is conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far, which is a shame. I would like him to explain himself, because as the Bear points out, it is very difficult to reconcile the quoted content with his recent hardline stance On The Side Of Girls.

Explanations I would be willing to accept

KRG was a chauvinistic díck back then, had an epiphany and has decided that he is going to seek redemption through consistently championing female rights.

KRG was just trying to hang with the boyz, mistakenly taken the temperature of the forum and unwittingly setting himself up for a bear trap in the future.

KRG was not in contact with his mind at that precise moment. It's not unknown, and is particularly acute in Somerset.

Explanations I would NOT be willing to accept

KRG is still in fact, a chauvinistic díck, more dangerous than we could have ever conceived and actually hates women. The anti-gun rants, feminist praise and love of Sleater Kinney are all just components in a plan to get invited to women-only gigs on account of his advocacy, after which he will start dispensing the punches.

I thought KRG had joined ISIS

Maybe you should invite them along for the "10 times in one night" session, I'm sure that they'll have enough in reserve to manage that amount!!

Erghhhhuuhhgghhhhhgggaaaggggggghhhhhhiiisshhuugghhhhhhgaaaaag.. Someone get me some fresh air !!

Bottom of the list for that BBB. Unforgivable.

Erghhhhuuhhgghhhhhgggaaaggggggghhhhhhiiisshhuugghhhhhhgaaaaag.. Someone get me some fresh air !!

Bottom of the list for that BBB. Unforgivable.

Aww, unfair, they might be really nice blokes in the real world. I mean, like, Turkish is a salesman so he must look good in his cheap M&S polyester suit and Mondeo estate...

Yeah, but I bet Turkish or CB Fry don't get it very often.

As contraire. Some feminist sucked me off in a gents lav only yesterday. If it feels great and you're not hurting any one go for it.

I think that's what she was saying anyway.

As contraire. Some feminist sucked me off in a gents lav only yesterday. If it feels great and you're not hurting any one go for it.

Well that was funny. First attempt at humour from CB Fry? I feel honoured.

I heard that's what all the forum hard men do to each other in Birmingham on Saturdays when they go to Birmingham on Saturdays and don't invite Bears even tho Bears live in Birmingham, because they are prejudiced against ppl from Internet and prefer to spend time sucking off their real friends :thumbup:

Disappointing. I'd have thought a massive session of mutual masturbation would have been in order, in keeping with the contributions on the site.

I heard that's what all the forum hard men do to each other in Birmingham on Saturdays when they go to Birmingham on Saturdays and don't invite Bears even tho Bears live in Birmingham, because they are prejudiced against ppl from Internet and prefer to spend time sucking off their real friends :thumbup:

Shhh, I don't think CBFry was on the Birmingham invite either...

I want to hear more stories about what the boys got up to together in Birmingham. I love some man on man action!

Tokyo-Saint has got a lot of stories like that :thumbup:

Genuine bear - I got your email from the pink news from your previous investigation work.

Apparently there is a pride event on you may be interested in and a discount on DVD's as well as an interesting article on gay friendly hotels. I will forward it over as usual.

I'm kidding! I'm the biggest fan of Bearsy there is. My list of favourite Saintsweb people:

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIGGER GAP

Goatboy

PompeyLass

KRG

Bridge too far

Jonnyboy

LONG GAP

Saint in Winchester

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Bletch

Crazy Diamond

Halo

Big bad Bob

Whitey Grandad

Timbuctoo

Plastic

Deano

Griffo

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! If you're above Bear's thumb, it means I think you're great! :)

:( Bit mean.

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIGGER GAP

Goatboy

PompeyLass

KRG

Bridge too far

Jonnyboy

LONG GAP

Saint in Winchester

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Bletch

Crazy Diamond

Halo

Big bad Bob

Whitey Grandad

Timbuctoo

Plastic

Deano

Griffo

Not really read this but I have to commend you Lou on getting through so many bro's in your time on here, I think only Tokes would rival you for notches on the bed post :lol:

Oh sorry Deano!! I was going to put you higher, but then I forgot whether or not you've been mean to me in the past. I get so much stick on here, I lose track... :(

I am nothing but love. Hopeless, unrequited love. :(

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIGGER GAP

Goatboy

KRG

PompeyLass

Bridge too far

Saintandy (recent addition!)

sadoldgit

Jonnyboy

LONG GAP

Saint in Winchester

Whitey Grandad

Patrick Bateman (recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Halo

Timbuctoo

Sue whistle

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Bletch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Deano

farawaysaint

Crazy Diamond

Big bad Bob

Plastic

Unbelievable Jeff

Hypo

Smirking

DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS

Griffo

Sorry to be late to this one, had all the press enquiries and interviews to do you see. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, top baby! Awesome, I never win anything at all, but this is just the best.

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIGGER GAP

Goatboy

KRG

PompeyLass

Bridge too far

Saintandy (recent addition!)

sadoldgit

Jonnyboy

LONG GAP

Saint in Winchester

Whitey Grandad

Patrick Bateman (recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Halo

Timbuctoo

Sue whistle

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Bletch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Deano

farawaysaint

Crazy Diamond

Big bad Bob

Plastic

Unbelievable Jeff

Hypo

Smirking

DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS

Griffo

Blime, never saw this. I'm a long way down the list... I suppose that's what comes from being a cúnt.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Sorry to be late to this one, had all the press enquiries and interviews to do you see. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, top baby! Awesome, I never win anything at all, but this is just the best.

Second to rallyboy in the TMS Lounge 2014 awards.

Second to Bucks in the Lou likey list.

Ah, fúck it. Still Champions League placing.

Second to rallyboy in the TMS Lounge 2014 awards.

Second to Bucks in the Lou likey list.

Ah, fúck it. Still Champions League placing.

Take comfort: the second placers so often go on to outperform those that finished above them though. Think CL yes, but dont stop there, try X Factor, or, erm, actually I cant think of any more but you get the gist.

Blime, never saw this. I'm a long way down the list... I suppose that's what comes from being a cúnt.

Yeah, you were much higher before. Dipped a bit in the last couple of days, but lots of potential to climb back up that table. This is an interactive table and sometimes numbers shift throughout the day dependent on performance. It's calculated based on high tech equipment constantly analysing how much I smile, how much I cry, how much my blood pressure is raised. I have little control over the actual results.

Don't rest on your laurels though, bucks. Just because you're top now, doesn't mean you'll always be. Takes a lot of effort to consistently be the best.

Don't rest on your laurels though, bucks. Just because you're top now, doesn't mean you'll always be. Takes a lot of effort to consistently be the best.

No chance of me being complacent - am not planning on being the Man Utd or Liverpool of your likey list. But equally, there are other likey people leaders out there and I may be spread thinly fighting several campaigns.

Yeah, you were much higher before. Dipped a bit in the last couple of days, but lots of potential to climb back up that table. This is an interactive table and sometimes numbers shift throughout the day dependent on performance. It's calculated based on high tech equipment constantly analysing how much I smile, how much I cry, how much my blood pressure is raised. I have little control over the actual results.

So who has made you cry?

So who has made you cry?

Oh not a biggie, I cry all the time! I'm one of those sensitive/heart on my sleeve type personalities. But I also move on pretty quick too. And it doesn't stop me from being pretty kick arse.

Not something that's very cool to admit, though.