Charlotte Church

saint_stevo

I am sick of this place. I am sick of the lot of you. I shall cease from posting my 3 posts until 20 past 1 tomorrow morning. I am sick of this place, handing out infractions to people who post silly comments on a thread full of silly comments. I am sick of Boj and Grunt, the ****s of the cyber world. **** it anf **** you you pair of spazzing mongs. Do me a favour and ban me from this sh*t site from now until forever (or whenever it keels over and dies....which will be within the month) because neither of you ****wits know what makes a good site.

I like this poster! He talks a lot of sense. How come he got ban?

I like this poster! He talks a lot of sense. How come he got ban?

Probably when the words spazzing and mong went from being funny to uncool in the eyes of the mainboard majority. It’s easy to get caught out when society shifts it’s perception of what’s right and wrong so quickly!

Probably would as my missus looks like her...

Pics please or at the very least facebook link. Then we can properly establish if she looks like Charlotte Church on the beach.

I'm pleased that my first visit to TMS in ages led me here.

Where you brought here by the recruitment drive.