Man City vs Saints, build up

SuperSAINT

JWP for Tadic....... /facepalm

dont see how we keep the ball with that line up, and Long isnt an outlet who can play on his own up front, we will be under the cosh pretty much most of the game

hoping for a lucky draw, fearing a battering

at least Kun is my fantasy football captain this week !

Have to admit I am not mad on dropping Tadic and Clasie but it looks like a tactical shift. Have you seen the City front four?!?

With no Pelle either to give Demichelis hell not surprised Koeman has tried to conjure a plan B.

Tadic frustrates the hell out of me. Often takes an extra touch rather than being a little more direct. But he is a player that can make things happen. Clasie last week was head and shoulders our best player, although that's not saying much.

Like you say, it all looks tactical.

Tadic frustrates the hell out of me. Often takes an extra touch rather than being a little more direct. But he is a player that can make things happen. Clasie last week was head and shoulders our best player, although that's not saying much.

Like you say, it all looks tactical.

Tadic can frustrate at times but often proper creative players do - unless they are that step above. Look at Mane, little magician at times but also has hand in head moments.

Let's hope Roko is able to pull a rabbit out of the hat. To be honest I am not expecting much from this game so anything we can get will be a bonus.