Observation

Ice2Eskimos

Oh God RAWK? Possibly the worst forum ever, theit mods shut down everything after a loss and don't allow any player or manager criticism. It is a giant Liverpool hugbox. This forum is much better I just wish the mods would actually do something I haven't seen any moderation in ages. There has to be a healthy balance and RAWK is far beyond the other side.

If you're not seeing any moderation they are doin it right. There was too much "rock star" modding in my day (and yes, by me).

Edited by Pancake

I'm not trolling.

I'm just posting opinions and people are calling me a troll.

And lets face it..

If I actually WAS any of those people I'm being accused of being I could wind you all right up about it couldn't I?

But for the last time..I joined about a week ago and I'm not here to troll.

Never in my life been on this forum before.

I went straight through advertising boards on my motocross bike (I race Motocross) and broke my leg..laid up and joined.

Do you lot honestly think I'd give a sh*t?..I could just hide behind this account and no f*cks given.

But honeslty f*ck it.

I'm done here.

Bunch of tools.

Ho ho ho, thanks for taking the bait :lol:

IT GOT BETTER TOWARDS THE END.

Also, I believe this thread is entirely performance art.

Wasn't there a poster on this, some previous incarnation or another board (might have been 606?) who was a trolly little **** who ended up being some sort of "artist" and his media was getting bites on here?

Wasn't there a poster on this, some previous incarnation or another board (might have been 606?) who was a trolly little **** who ended up being some sort of "artist" and his media was getting bites on here?

Scooby?

If you're not seeing any moderation they are doin it right. There was too much "rock star" modding in my day (and yes, by me).

I am actually a rock star for my day job so modding is a nice spare time activity to wind down in between s***ging groupies and trashing hotel rooms.

Goodbye Ice2Eskimos, a whole Saintsweb career in a couple of weeks culminating in the 'look at me' resignation from the board - textbook stuff. Motocross' loss has truly been our gain for this very brief time.

Edited by St Chalet

Which was the best Glasgow character: Barry Sanchez, Bournemouth Saint or Griffo?

Griffo is a bit more understated than the others but pretty funny I reckon.

Griffo isn't the same as the others. Also has never been funny.