CONFIRMED: Graziano Pelle Joins Shandong Luneng - Undisclosed Fee (12-15M)

saint lard

I know, it's appalling. How the f*ck is he supposed to scrape by on that? We should all get together and send him a food parcel.

See he's been chucked out of Italian squad and sent home for disrespecting the manager

I should think he's under a bit of pressure from his club not to be wearing himself out with long trips to Europe, that would achieve it nicely - without having to "retire from international football", which might not be as popular in Italy as the time-honoured tradition of falling out with the manager.

See he's been chucked out of Italian squad and sent home for disrespecting the manager

unless Italy's form improves radically, they may have to come back to him in cap-in-hand. If they think that Zaza is a suitable replacement they have a shock coming.

I'm sure Conte wouldn't have reacted in the same manner. To his credit Pelle earned his place in the Italy side and DAFJF them on several game-saving occasions.