Everton Build Up

Toomer

Well, I certainly didn't expect to see Clasie and JWP in the same midfield. Is Romeu 'Superman' in disguise - how come he never gets rotated? Just proves the whole thing is nothing more than a joke.

Well it'd only be Davis over one of Clasie and JWP, and all three of them are bang average.

Don't understand the fuss about the changes, before when it was working everyone was singing it's praises, now a dip in form people are looking for any scapegoat they can. We need a creative midfielder who can play the ball forwards, and the closest thing we have to that is Ward-Prowse (and Tadic, but he's front 3). It is a solid midfield who will fight for the ball. Tadic needs a run in the team to get his form back up, Rodriguez similar and Redmond, whether you like him or not, carries a threat when he cuts in from the wing. He's a few goals away from being a brilliant player. Support the team.

Wrong forum mate, the idea here is that you slag off every team selection that the manager makes (without any knowledge of fitness etc..) and then in the (unlikely today, I confess) event that we get a result you just say that "i'm happy to be proved wrong" and move on, simples !