Who Do We Choose To Ship Out This Summer?

View From The Top

He posts about 175 times per year (compared to your rate of 5000+.) Maybe he does know something, given that he's obviously not overly bothered about flooding the site with endless comments.

put me on ignore if you dont like what I post.

cheers

Boufal is an excellent player and has the potential to be "world class" , the lad just needs a bit more time and a few adjustments to his overall game.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Does anybody seriously doubt it, bloody morons who are already knocking the lad. He's hardly got into his stride since his arrival because of all the injuries he has picked up. Give him an injury free month or two and Puel will have some serious problems in team selection. Personally, I think there is room for Redmond, Tadic, Boufal & Gabbiadini the Magician.

Does anybody seriously doubt it, bloody morons who are already knocking the lad. He's hardly got into his stride since his arrival because of all the injuries he has picked up. Give him an injury free month or two and Puel will have some serious problems in team selection. Personally, I think there is room for Redmond, Tadic, Boufal & Gabbiadini the Magician.

I think its a case of any two in the side, the other on the bench.

Release or transfer.

Clasie

Long or Jay Rod, personally I would sell Long as hes a bit older and Jay Rod can play LW better, but both players have done this club proud, will be sad to see one go.

Martina - I think Puels man Peid will get more playing time, but Martina is a solid back up so will be sad to see him go.

Isgrove - release he's clearly not good enough.

Loan out.

Stephens - Can not mark but does well at tackling heading and trying to play football from the back, I think he has potential to be a solid back up and be a 10-15 game

McQueen - Despite what some people think the lad is 22 and needs to be more consistent to play for a top 10 premier league side.

Reed - Same as McQueen hes 22 and needs to be more consistent.

Lewis - Lad needs to play league one at least to get some experience in goal in some tough games.

Potential sell would be Austin, however before his injury he was decent and worked well in Puels system once he adapted back to a 4231 type of formation, I think him having or Gabba as the leading man with Tadic Boufal Redmond behind them, then having Jay Rod or Long come off the bench and the other one who does not start would give us great depth, then you can throw Sims in as well for league cup games and when injuries and suspensions come in.

Force sell would be Van Dijk as I think someone like City or Utd will come in with a 40-45 mill bid which we will accept.

There only 2 people on this thread who think that JWP should be sold. He holds the squad back every time he plays. When Saints are defending he virtually NEVER touches the ball. He just jogs around following the play in a vague manner.

I'd pick Davis ahead of Ward-Prowse every time. If we can sell Ward-Prowse, than someone who can score goals from them, like Gabbiadini or Boufal, will be allowed to take the free-kicks, and that could be worth quite a few points to us over a season.

Huh? You lost me. Unless you mean Forster will be number 1, in which case I will have no choice but to start picturing you with underwear on your head and two pencils up your nose.

Absolutely. If we can sell Forster and replace with someone like Pickford, Heaton, etc.. we Weill significantly have repaired our goalkeeping frailties

Anyone who things we are going to sell Fraser in summer is going to be very much disappointed. He's a good Premier League 'keeper having a poor season, luckily Reed and co. will know this and won't be making knee jerk decisions to offload him.

Anyone who things we are going to sell Fraser in summer is going to be very much disappointed. He's a good Premier League 'keeper having a poor season, luckily Reed and co. will know this and won't be making knee jerk decisions to offload him.

A "Good premier league keeper" may have a poor game, or games. They don't have poor SEASONS.

The boo boys are really in their element at the moment slagging off Fraser Forster at every opportunity and the sad thing is that they are only a tiny faction that doesn't represent the fan base as a whole yet Fraser will know what's being said and is probably drifting to a "Sod you lot" attitude.

What the slaggers need to realise is that driving the big man out is one thing, getting somebody in who's even half as good as him is quite another. We could easily end up with losing Fraser at the end of the season and getting nobody in to replace him of any quality at all so we end up in the same situation as when Jose Fonte left. People should be very wary of getting what they wish for.

What the slaggers need to realise is that driving the big man out is one thing, getting somebody in who's even half as good as him is quite another.

If our scouting department can't get some in who is "half as good as him" , then they all need sacking. I reckon VvD in nets would be half as good as him, so it shouldn't be too hard.

The hardest thing won't be replacing him, it'll be finding a buyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk