Greg Clarke - Racist or PC victim ?

kyle04

4 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

Yes it was a fact that the coach told him something but the something he told him wasn't a fact. It's simple really.

Calling the 3rd party a liar, which is essentially what you're saying, is a bit strong. 

54 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

So you typed 'so you're claiming' just for fun then. You've always struggled to keep up.

I typed that in relation to Egg's post, I even quoted his post to show it was in response to that.  If you look on page 3 I've even gone to the trouble of posting all the posts in that conversation - it was a different one to the one you were having.

It's quite amazing how you've managed to confuse yourself with this, but do keep putting your hand up when you need help, there's a good little chap.

On 13/11/2020 at 06:51, Jeremy said:

Wasn't that kaffers?

Kaffer is definitely a word they used (although it just means unbeliever in Arabic) but they also used words like "sambo" (which my 95 year old grandfather was in the habit of calling me...he was 95 after all) and "coloureds". They used a lot of terms to describe the locals but yeah that was the most common but when they said "coloureds" they usually meant mixed-raced people, kaffer was more used as slang.